ReefCleaners.org

Feedback for the Won't You be my Valentine? Frag Swap

arwndsh

This is the thread to give feedback for those who shipped to you and to show off what you got. I will also update this post with the tracking numbers when I receive them.

Shipped 2/11/08

jpndave--USPS: EO 944 243 028 US

Adinsxq--UPS 1Z31X40W1398783702

toastii--UPS 1Z31X40W1398796510

shivametimbas--UPS 1Z40W02Y0124147733

tashayar--USPS EH05 7732 467U S

varanus37--USPS EB 868714744 US

Mrseptember15--USPS EB68 8574 011U S

fragmadness--UPS 1ZAT00240100798252

reeferman-chris--UPS 1Z 349 52E 01 1261 230 3

Shipped 2/12/08

mudfish--USPS EB 7326 3377 1US

dweak101--UPS 1ZE334720120075781

dtflemings-- FEDEX 790937609345

reeferman-chris--fedex 790938002991

Shipped 2/13/08

wtfe--UPS 1Z10W5A60125817966

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say......

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

This is CRAZY STUFF!!!!! THANKS Darin (dweakl01)!!!! I wasn't expecting all this?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HPIM3758.jpg

HPIM3757.jpg

HPIM3756.jpg

HPIM3754.jpg

HPIM3760.jpg

Ok, some individual shots. Hopefully I get all the IDs right on them:

From #1:

green cap/green polyps:

HPIM3764.jpg

kiwi confusa:

HPIM3765.jpg

purple cap/purple polyps:

HPIM3766.jpg

green cap/blue polyps:

HPIM3767.jpg

From #2:

green digi 1:

HPIM3773.jpg

green digi 2:

HPIM3768.jpg

pink (green) mille:

HPIM3769.jpg

teal staghorn:

HPIM3771.jpg

From #3:

green pocci:

HPIM3761.jpg

pokerstar:

HPIM3762.jpg

forest fire digi:

HPIM3763.jpg

This is the thread to give feedback for those who shipped to you and to show off what you got. I will also update this post with the tracking numbers when I receive them.

Shipped 2/11/08

jpndave--USPS: US 0276 0003 0668 4318

Adinsxq--UPS 1Z31X40W1398783702

toastii--UPS 1Z31X40W1398796510

shivametimbas--UPS 1Z40W02Y0124147733

omgomgomg

Receiving Package

LOS ANGELES,

CA, US 02/12/2008 6:30 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

omgomgomg

Sent Package

Your item was processed and left our SAN JOSE, CA 95101 facility on February 12, 2008.

omgomgomg

USPS tracking bites! That is the one thing the UPS/Fedex packages have over USPS. It's a good thing the post office is so much cheaper. Mine should be here in 45 minutes! My post master is great and will hold the package and call me as soon as it arrives. I am only a block away so no time in a delivery truck for my frags!

Ok, so, I'm excited to receive my frags (especially the elegance that I bought along with the surprise!) But, I'm actually more anxious/excited about the one I sent. Hope they like the frags and that they travel safely! Anyone else in the same boat?

But, I'm actually more anxious/excited about the one I sent. Hope they like the frags and that they travel safely! Anyone else in the same boat?

YES

i hope my person likes what i sent!!

Shipped 2/11/08

jpndave--USPS: EO 944 243 028 US

Bad news!!! My package did not make it today. Evidently, shipment must not have made the cut-off time. I hope it doesn't arrive frozen! I don't have much hope of getting anything alive with our temperatures the way they are. Even a 40hr Pack will be all but dead by the time it arrives and I think Tasha was sending out 30hr packs.

It is sitting somewhere in TX in the warm weather, heatpacks running out waiting for the trip to our freezing 14 degree overnight lows tempurature!

:tears:fingerscrossed:rant::angry: Pick one....

Ok, on a positive note, since Tasha isn't on. I'll post what she is getting for everyone else to see.

7 frags (was going to be 8 but one fell into my sump and I couldn't find it fast enough to get the shipment out) all zoas or palys but one. These aren't the actual frags, just pics I had on my computer. Most are the parent colony, some are other frags.

I hope they all make it ok!

-Pepto Pink paly couldn't find a pic. Ok color and REALLY big for a paly, maybe quarter size when full size, at least a nickel.

-"Gold Dust"

Gold-Dust.jpg

-"Eagle Eyes" on the right. The other two were the frag that got lost :tears:

Eagle-Eyes.jpg

-Jared Butler's "Dream Weaver"

Acans11.jpg

-"Rainbow" These guys weren't smiling all the way for the camera.

Rainbow.jpg

-"Armor of God"

AoG.jpg

Zoas20.jpg

-and a nice Pipe organ coral

sps9.jpg

Got my package this morning and it looks great. Packed well and everything was warm when it got here. Looks like zoas and a small type of xenia? Maybe cloves of some type? They're pulled in right now which is the norm for critters that get shipped. I'll know better in a few hours and pics will be up.

Thank you very much Brian from Columbus, OH.

Bill

Got my package this morning and it looks great. Packed well and everything was warm when it got here. Looks like zoas and a small type of xenia? Maybe cloves of some type? They're pulled in right now which is the norm for critters that get shipped. I'll know better in a few hours and pics will be up.

Thank you very much Brian from Columbus, OH.

Bill

you're welcome! i was going to write a little note so you'd know who it was from, but i was anxious from trying to get the shipping right and forgot. glad to hear that you didn't receive two bags of ice! it's xenia indeed, red sea pulsing (or so i was led to believe).

brian.

should look like this:

2261390760_2310336eed.jpg?v=0

reeferman-chris

MY package is being delayed!!!! UPS says to expect the delivery for tomorrowand I cannot pick it up at the UPS center until the driver makes at least 1 delivery attempt!!!!

MY package is being delayed!!!! UPS says to expect the delivery for tomorrowand I cannot pick it up at the UPS center until the driver makes at least 1 delivery attempt!!!!

They always say that if you call into their 800 number. I have the local hubs "unpublished" number and just call in the night before or EARLY in the morning and have them hold packages for me. They are usually very willing to help out. I would suggest going to the hub (where they sort and distribute to the delivery trucks) now and take your tracking # with you. Just ask them to hold the package there, then go down there early while they are loading the trucks and pick it up. Our local office at the hub is open at like 230 in the afternoon but I pick up held packages at 7am or so. It's worth a shot imho.

HTH

Dave

reeferman-chris
They always say that if you call into their 800 number. I have the local hubs "unpublished" number and just call in the night before or EARLY in the morning and have them hold packages for me. They are usually very willing to help out. I would suggest going to the hub (where they sort and distribute to the delivery trucks) now and take your tracking # with you. Just ask them to hold the package there, then go down there early while they are loading the trucks and pick it up. Our local office at the hub is open at like 230 in the afternoon but I pick up held packages at 7am or so. It's worth a shot imho.

HTH

Dave

Im going to head over there in about 30 minutes. Hopefully I can get this by tonight. I've already been told that there are some corals in there that may not make it :tears:

I just updated the list for packages shipped today with tracking numbers I have received.

Reeferman-chris I hope you get everything worked out.

Dweak101 the person who sent your package was told by the UPS agent that there might be a delay because of weather so lets just hope not.

Jpndave give it a little bit and see if it comes later today. Some USPS packages come in the afternoon.

Hopefully everyone elses packages will be ok. I have my fingers crossed and will be praying about the weather.

Archived