inTank Media Baskets

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

I can't believe you have never seen WIlly Wonka!! Watch it!!

Haha actually I have watched it. Over here is called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory instead.

Is about a group of children with different characters visiting the chocolate factory and having different encounters rite. Lol!

And that kid name Charlie is real cool! Family matters more than Choco!

I just forgets all their names after I've watched it :P

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:happy:

But got some bad news as well. Most of the babies clown died -_- Some are not eating and I think die of hunger. Think they might be stress during the move from my friend tank. Not too sure -_-

Sad... tot I can take good care of the babies but...... is my first time. Hope I can do a better job infuture. ;)

Now left only about 10. But the balance are eating well and looking good. Keeping my fingers cross ;)

Nice video!!!!

Thanks SeeDemTails :happy:

That is one awesome and stuffed aquarium. Good job.

Thanks Brewspew, and yes is real crowded in there :happy:

Great video!

You can see on the righthand side of that page how to get the correct code for posting the video.

Thanks lakshwadeep :happy: , yup guess this is the only correct code that I know how to link. Cos I know nuts about html codes -_-

Your tank is truly beautiful!!

Thanks willyboy :happy: . Haha as you all can see from the video, my blue fat hippo is really missing a fin.

I admit that my tank is abit too small for it but because of it handicap, I dunno what else to do except to continue to take care of it myself. I am so attached to it. :wub:

I dunno if others would mind taking good care of the blue hippo that lost a fin and not looking so nice. -_-

That is why I decide to keep it by my side. :happy:

:happy: At last got my lighting for my frag tank :P

post-33532-1224085535_thumb.jpg

Some frags in tank :happy:

post-33532-1224085589_thumb.jpg post-33532-1224085562_thumb.jpg

At last, my yasha appear again and not so shy after awhile :happy:

It is so camera shy. -_-

post-33532-1224085679_thumb.jpg post-33532-1224085636_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1224085710_thumb.jpg

Another pic. :P A view of my tank from my bed :happy:

post-33532-1224086009_thumb.jpg

Thanks Lalani :happy: I always had sleepless nite just staring at my tank.

And I don't watch television that much ever since I have this tank :P

:happy: Good news! The balance 12 true percula clowns babies seems to be doing fine and well. Just that I think 1 or 2 might be abit deform -_- which I guess is something cannot be avoid.

Thanks Lalani :happy: I always had sleepless nite just staring at my tank.

And I don't watch television that much ever since I have this tank :P

:happy: Good news! The balance 12 true percula clowns babies seems to be doing fine and well. Just that I think 1 or 2 might be abit deform -_- which I guess is something cannot be avoid.

WOW! I just found this thread and I'm so inspired! Congrats on raising the 12 babies successfully. Looking forward to seeing pics of the little guys. Your tank and humble devotion is truly impressive. Thank you for sharing your passion! You are incredibly talented... and the photos of course... breathtaking!! So satisfying.

WOW! I just found this thread and I'm so inspired! Congrats on raising the 12 babies successfully. Looking forward to seeing pics of the little guys. Your tank and humble devotion is truly impressive. Thank you for sharing your passion! You are incredibly talented... and the photos of course... breathtaking!! So satisfying.

Wow, I think you over praise me till I feel abit shy and I don't think I am up to that standard of talented yet :P

Must thank you for your nice remarks and yes I will try to post more pics of the little clowns soon.

They have grown slighty bigger but are still quite small. And I only have a Point and shoot camera, is quite difficult for me to take a clear pic of them but I try my best to take afew as clear and sharp as possible :happy:

Great video and I can't tell you how beautiful the tank is :wub:

Thanks :happy: You too have got a nice tank :wub: I love the look of long tank. If only I have the space -_-

By the way, I am thinking of add a panda goby. Just wondering if it will fight with my present YCG??

Any ideas?

Cos I find that the panda goby is real cute too :happy:

A pic taken from wetwebmedia :happy:

post-33532-1224262658_thumb.jpg

Wow those are cool..to bad you are in Singapore, I would totally let u paint me up some Chuck Taylor all stars :)

the panda goby is cute, I have never seen one for sale around here..I don't think that you will have a problem..gobies usually are very peacful

Wow those are cool..to bad you are in Singapore, I would totally let u paint me up some Chuck Taylor all stars :)

the panda goby is cute, I have never seen one for sale around here..I don't think that you will have a problem..gobies usually are very peacful

Thanks, I dun mind painting for you. I would be proud enough to see you wear it out! :happy:

Yup, the panda gobies, I've only seen it once selling in y local lfs. Hope to get one if it's on sale again. :happy:

Nice shoes! You've very talented. :)

And Chuckies FTW!!!

Thanks Lalani, you too are very talented in photography. :happy:

Btw, wat does FTW means? :P

Thanks Lalani, you too are very talented in photography. :happy:

Btw, wat does FTW means? :P

Heh, FTW = For the win. Gamer nerd language for 'That's great!' :D

omg, those zoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o :o :o

omg, i died.

:bowdown:

your tank is amazing, an inspiration!!!!!!!

=]

Thanks dahliaheartsyou :happy:

Heh, FTW = For the win. Gamer nerd language for 'That's great!' :D

Haha, thanks Lalani. I learn something new every now and then in here. Lol!

Your tank and pic FTW! Haha did I use it correctly :P

Archived