inTank Media Baskets

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you get those yellow zoas? sorry if you've already answered that question many times before.

Hi xbwolfx, no problem at all. :happy:

But do you mean the one with orange skirting? Or the one which actually is a lime green colour just besides it?

For the one with orange skirting, I got it from a lfs in my country. And for the lime green ones I got it from another nice reefer friend of mine :happy:

Oic :happy: Yup, I've got that from a nice reefer friend of mine. Is actually lime green and yellow in color. Cos the lights makes it appear more like yellow.

Haha, you are not the only one eyeing at the zoa :P

Ya, I'm still waiting on a frag of each. :P

Oh yeah, send a frag of those blastos while you're at it. ;)

Hi Lalani, too bad you are living too far away -_-

:P

I like it all, especially the shrooms :)

Thanks clifford513 :happy:

Thanks ddr_phish, :happy: I had it for awhile but had no chance to take a pix of it. But it is say to be eating on starfish like the harlequin. But it seems fine till now in my tank without any starfish. But it is annoying at times disturing my clams -_-

Thanks ddr_phish, :happy: I had it for awhile but had no chance to take a pix of it. But it is say to be eating on starfish like the harlequin. But it seems fine till now in my tank without any starfish. But it is annoying at times disturing my clams -_-

Yea I was reading about them and saw that they eat starfish but it also says that they will eat mysis and brine too. He's too cute :P

Yea I was reading about them and saw that they eat starfish but it also says that they will eat mysis and brine too. He's too cute :P

Thanks again :happy: Yup actually I had afew different shrimps in my tank. 5 sexies, 1 blue throat boxer, 1 pistol and the bumblebee. They seems to mind their own business :happy:

dahliaheartsyou

everything is still soooo beautiful!!!

oh, and I JUST saw horton hears a a who the other day and was like OMG I KNOW THAT WHO BOY FROM SOMEWHERE!!!!

:lol:

and that bumblebee shrimp scares me a little...

that's an awesome shrimps you got in you tank j'field!

especially the bumblebee!!!!and the zoa garden out of this world...

Thanks m'akoyPINOY, frankly speaking I love yur tank too :happy:

Man I love those zoas!

Thanks midna, I love them too! :happy: Do you have a tank yourself? I love to see too!

everything is still soooo beautiful!!!

oh, and I JUST saw horton hears a a who the other day and was like OMG I KNOW THAT WHO BOY FROM SOMEWHERE!!!!

:lol:

and that bumblebee shrimp scares me a little...

Thanks dahliaheartsyou, yes that boy name is called JoJo. A problem kid. But glad I am not. Lol! But I find him cute, that's why I use him as avatar.

And by the way, why would a tiny bumblebee shrimp scares you? :huh: It wouldn't sting you :P

And your tank is getting nicer and nicer too :happy:

dahliaheartsyou
Thanks dahliaheartsyou, yes that boy name is called JoJo. A problem kid. But glad I am not. Lol! But I find him cute, that's why I use him as avatar.

And by the way, why would a tiny bumblebee shrimp scares you? :huh: It wouldn't sting you :P

And your tank is getting nicer and nicer too :happy:

He is super cute, i like his hair cut =]

that thing looks like some alien or something, and I have seen a lot of scary 'what the heck is that' things from reefs, something about him just looks like he would eat brains.... :eek:

but he is cute, in his own way =]

oh and thanks, it's coming together I guess, nothing like yours but I try =]

p.s. all your shoes are rockin!!!

Lol! I hope not. Is just a nice gesture to share. Not meant to get him into trouble :P

By the way, thanks for your kind words and warm welcome.

Still in the mist of upgrading afew equipments and making my tank nicer with nice corals :happy:

how can it get any nicer

what kind of lighting do you have?

He is super cute, i like his hair cut =]

that thing looks like some alien or something, and I have seen a lot of scary 'what the heck is that' things from reefs, something about him just looks like he would eat brains.... :eek:

but he is cute, in his own way =]

oh and thanks, it's coming together I guess, nothing like yours but I try =]

p.s. all your shoes are rockin!!!

Yeh, but I guess I wouldn't look any cute if I have his hair cut. Lol! :lol:

And yup, that bumblebee eats starfish :o

Oh, you've look at my diy sneakers? :huh: Thanks for checking it out, is just another part of my favourite pastime and hopefully I can make it big in future :happy:

are those pink things at the top just pink shrooms i want some i dont like the purple ones

Yes coralcor. Thanks :happy: They are suppose to be red shrooms. Dunno if they are bleach or is my lightings or juz my old camera -_- Anyway, as long as they are nice and you like them, I am happy :P

how can it get any nicer

what kind of lighting do you have?

I am using a 6 T5 retrofit. But I am using ATI tubes for it. Imo, ATI T5 tubes are one of the best. :happy:

For the tubes, 2 white, 2 blue and 2 actinic. Just bought 3 new tubes and about to change the tubes soon as I find that my tank is getting abit dull...

Dun scold me, I have not change my tubes for almost a year. :P

I WANT YOUR TANK SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL YOUR CORALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOTA ASAY WOW AND NEED EYE SERGERY YOUR TANK MESSED UP MY EYES NOW EVERYTHING ELS BECIDES UR TANK LOOKS LIKE CRAP LOL

I WANT YOUR TANK SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL YOUR CORALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOTA ASAY WOW AND NEED EYE SERGERY YOUR TANK MESSED UP MY EYES NOW EVERYTHING ELS BECIDES UR TANK LOOKS LIKE CRAP LOL

Haha, you r too humble... :happy:

Yeah, I have one at the moment, no money to put into it at all though. Gotta sell some stuff. It's in my sig :).

Yeah, saw it. But your diy wall and fishguard alone is awesome! :happy:

Yeah, my tank is 2 year old now. :happy: As my tank was setup in Jan 2007.

Hopefully I can maintain this tank all the way with no mishaps for the next 3 years. :happy:

Cos I guess if I ever considering upgrading, it would be in 3 years time when I get my new house.

In the meantime, I only hopes that my tank, corals and fishes would stay healthy, tank would continue to look more mature with more coraline, corals growing etc..... :happy:

So we'll have to wait 3 years to see a larger j'field tank? :(

Do a pico in the meantime!

:P

:P I wish I had more time -_- Got too many tings and too little time :huh: My tank, girlfriend, work, diy sneakers etc...... :o

In the meantime, I will still entertain you with pics of my tank :lol:

Archived