Innovative Marine Aquariums

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

Stage 1 (Fry stage) of True Percula :happy:

Stage1perculafry.jpg

Stage 2 (grown stage. About 3 weeks so is still very fragile)

Stage2Perculaclown02.jpg

Another pic of stage 2 :happy:

Stage2perculaclown01.jpg

Stage 3 (Which is about 2 months old. I have been feeding it with power cyclop eeze and did you notice the intense colour? Hope that it will grow to be a unique and very nice colour true percula that others dun have) :P

Stage3perculaclown.jpg

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clownfish1124

BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LUB BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY CLOWNY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are adorable and very vivid!

Yeah thanks :happy: And SeeDemTails, I love the montis and I really hope that it will grow big like yours soon. :happy: And yes I am impatient -_-

Yah, those true perculas, their color really improve alot after I have feed them with cyclop eeze and it really do help bring out the color. As you can see the different in the pic. Their color is actually quite dull at first but after 1 month plus of feeding cyclop eeze, it improve alot. :happy:

My new purple monti :happy: Is sbit injured but I guess it will recover soon.

purplemonti01.jpg

-_- My first brown sps frag. Btw what sps is this? Staghorns? Call me a sps idiot :P Wait! Is already brown when I got the frag. Just trying for fun since I got it free :happy:

firstsps.jpg

And a update of my zoa garden on 21-11-08

Zoasgarden21-11-08.jpg

Another one of the top view

ZoasGardentopview21-11-08.jpg

I call these RGB color zoas :P

RGBzoas.jpg

Anyone order a 5 colour Rics on the rock? :lol:

5colourrics.jpg

By the way, at last I've got myself a panda goby!!! Hope that it will do well juz like my yellow clown. I will try to take a pic soon cos that new guy is so small. Smaller than my yellow clown. But it is juz as cute.

I name the new Goby 'Panda PO' :D

Nice corals! Great job getting into some SPS, not that your wasnt amazing without them!

I am not sure what kinda of acro that is, but I bet it colors up in your tank!

I showed like three people your tank today and used it as a reason to sell an open brain lol!

Thanks all for the nice replys :happy:

Hi got2envy and lilredneckman, yes the panda is quite small. Smaller then mine yellow clown :huh:

Give me sometime, as I think it has gone into hidding for awhile as it is shy. Once I see the small fellow comes out, I will snap some pics to show off that fella. :happy:

Lol! SeeDemTails, did you show them your tank too? I'm sure they will be amaze by your tank also.

Haha, just being curious. How would my tank help you sell your brain in any way??? :huh::P You've gotta give me some commission then :lol:

Just did abit of research on Panda goby. Cos imo, they shloud be almost the same a yellow clown goby.

But I'm confuse :huh: Cos on liveaquaria site, it says that the fish is difficult and on marinecenter site, they say that this fish is relatively easy to take care. :happy:

How would my tank help you sell your brain in any way??? :huh::P You've gotta give me some commission then :lol:

Guy says to me, "these corals(brain corals and LPS) are hard to make look nice in a reef". I said I can show you an awesome tank centered around LPS....Pulled up your thread and after he saw your tank, he bought the coral. EZPZ!

dahliaheartsyou

just wanted to say i have officially decided you tank is my favorite i have ever seen.

ever.

and all your pics are so great to look at!!!!

=]

the zoo garden...its nice man.....And always good pics bro

Thanks so much Avon :happy:

your zoo garden is what my entire 10g aspires to be.... but in about 10 yrs :lol:

very beautifull...

Nah, at most 10 months! Is quite easy to fill up a 10g. JBM, you can make it come true very soon! :happy:

Guy says to me, "these corals(brain corals and LPS) are hard to make look nice in a reef". I said I can show you an awesome tank centered around LPS....Pulled up your thread and after he saw your tank, he bought the coral. EZPZ!

Wow, thanks so much! And I'm honoured that you chose my tank as your selling point and glad that it helps in your sales of cos. :happy:

Cant wait to see pics of the panda, i have always wanted one!

Soon soon lilredneckman. I myself is eager to the a pics of my 'Po' too :happy:

just wanted to say i have officially decided you tank is my favorite i have ever seen.

ever.

and all your pics are so great to look at!!!!

=]

Thanks dahliaheartsyou, your nano, your scaping and your small corals frags and zoas as well are all coming along together. They too look very nice and I also love your tank as well! :happy:

Archived