SaltCritters.com

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

*sigh* A live webcam would be really nice for this tank........ :flower:

Edit: opaque, still having trouble with the predator? That sucks.. you haven't caught anything in the act yet?

Well I wouldn't say still having trouble...because after that xenia mishap I'm scared to add anything. So...I haven't.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand how you do it. You put me to shame. :tears:

I love your tank...and I wish mine was colorful like that. I have some sort of predator in my tank though that has been absolutely destroying anything that sways. :rant: It got my frogspawn and xenias and killed them virtually overnight.

Thanks opaquelace. Think yours can be as nice too once you nab that murderer! By the way, have you seen that murderer in action?

Actually, think I did nothing much too. Just regular water change and dosing of supplements. :) Just about the same everyone is doing I guess.

*sigh* A live webcam would be really nice for this tank........ :flower:

Edit: opaque, still having trouble with the predator? That sucks.. you haven't caught anything in the act yet?

Haha Lalani, I hope so too. So that I can view my tank when I am at work too. :D

Wow, that tank is awesome. Very nice colors. I am jealous!

Thanks soundcrd :happy:

NICE tank!!!!!

You're tank is sooooooo amazing. I could look at your pictures all day.

Stunningly beautiful and unique tank!

:bowdown: I love it! :bowdown:

wow! How did I miss this for soo long? This tank looks great!

Thanks all for the compliments and kind words. You guys have very nice tank too.

And evercranky, I have seen your Tank blog. You have a very nice and cute little tank too. :happy:

Ahem, still waiting on that webcam.... :P

Lalani, you like to disturb me huh! :angry: Haha, but the problem is I dunno how to install a webcam and link it online. :P Unless you teach me how to.... :happy:

This is a NIIIICE tank! I love it!

Thanks drog :happy:

Lalani, you like to disturb me huh! :angry: Haha, but the problem is I dunno how to install a webcam and link it online. :P Unless you teach me how to.... :happy:

:flower:

I really wouldn't know the first thing about setting up a webcam, sorry! But you MUST find a way! :P

:flower:

I really wouldn't know the first thing about setting up a webcam, sorry! But you MUST find a way! :P

:slap: Think I will still stick to crappy pics for now. :P (comparing to your pics, my consider crappy) Lol!

:slap: Think I will still stick to crappy pics for now. :P (comparing to your pics, my consider crappy) Lol!

Pfffft, your pics are fantastic!

If you want to, you could buy me a plane ticket to Singapore and I'll come take pics of your tank for you. :P

Pfffft, your pics are fantastic!

If you want to, you could buy me a plane ticket to Singapore and I'll come take pics of your tank for you. :P

Sure Lalani! I will pay for your ticket and fly you over on 31st of Feb 2009. :P

Time for some pics again :happy:

My clam seem to be looking more blue. Dunno why? Izzit my eyes, my camera or izzit just me. Lol!

post-33532-1221324177_thumb.jpg

I just love to watch my shrimp disturbing my corals :P Am i sick or wat?

post-33532-1221324206_thumb.jpg

The rics are opening/growing slightly bigger after sometimes. Some are still very small -_-

post-33532-1221324230_thumb.jpg

And ending with a latest FTS :happy:

post-33532-1221324248_thumb.jpg

TOTM

what!!!a ricordea garden,now you're going to make me have ric garden,too :angry:

tank is awesome and definiteLY TOTM! ;)

Nah, my tank is too big to be a nano and too small to be a big reef tank so basically I am not qualify. :lol:

I was thinking actually both of you have better chance and potential instead after looking at both your threads :happy:

Nah, my tank is too big to be a nano and too small to be a big reef tank so basically I am not qualify. :lol:

I was thinking actually both of you have better chance and potential instead after looking at both your threads :happy:

Oh stop being so humble. :P

Oh stop being so humble. :P

I'm not. I'm just being myself :P

By the way, I am getting some true percula babies from my friend maybe next week(To help him take care as the babies grow biggier). He is into true percula breeding now. I admire his dedication as it is time consuming taking care of the frys. As I dun think myself can raise the frys into babies stage.

So I am planning to setup a true percula / frag tank. Right now if I'm not wrong the babies are still very small so there is no white bars at their bodies yet. So I've gotta take care of it for at least 6month before I can sell it to make a small profit with my friend. At the same time, I think that is something meaningful and also help to conserve the reef by not catch more clowns

Hopefully I can share some pics when the babies are with me. :happy:

your tank is beautiful. itsn't it true that corals in singapore and fish are way cheaper than in the states?

Thanks hxcaquaman. Not really true actually -_- Some nice ones can be selling around up to more than $350 in some LFS here. But I must admit that those are really very nice. Which is around $250 USD or even more!

Some update again of my new and old :happy:

Just happen to see it again after so many months. Think around 3 months ago.

post-33532-1222177731_thumb.jpg

A pic of one of my oversize sexy :P

post-33532-1222177762_thumb.jpg

And here's some new addition of my zoas :happy:

post-33532-1222177604_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1222177676_thumb.jpg

I'm planning for something.....

Here's some pics in steps.

Step 1

post-33532-1222178258_thumb.jpg

Step 2

post-33532-1222178284_thumb.jpg

Step 3

post-33532-1222178328_thumb.jpg

And lastly step 4 (Maybe should I start a new thread?)

post-33532-1222178415_thumb.jpg

Any guess what am I planning? :P

Archived