inTank Media Baskets

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frag tank?????? :D

Awesome!

Great pics as usual, and look at that.... Aren't you winning the photo contest? :P

Haha, is still too early to tell who's the winner. But frankly speaking, in terms of photography skills I am still a mile behind you :happy: And seriously, if I can vote twice, I would have vote yours twice. Your pic is amazingly clear and sharp!

One of the nicest tanks ive seen.....Keep up the work..

My guess is a frag rack...Please put me on the list..

Ill take anything from your tank.. :bowdown:

Thanks Avon, I hope to put you in my list too but are you living anywhere near me? My location is stated in my avatar :happy: Cos I'm not sure if the frag can last that long hours and long journey -_-

Avon Barksdale
Haha, is still too early to tell who's the winner. But frankly speaking, in terms of photography skills I am still a mile behind you :happy: And seriously, if I can vote twice, I would have vote yours twice. Your pic is amazingly clear and sharp!

Thanks Avon, I hope to put you in my list too but are you living anywhere near me? My location is stated in my avatar :happy: Cos I'm not sure if the frag can last that long hours and long journey -_-

Yeah i seen it Singapore.....I guess you'll just have to fly here and make my tank look like yours... -_-

Yeah i seen it Singapore.....I guess you'll just have to fly here and make my tank look like yours... -_-

Haha, I dun mind if the plane tickets are free. :P

:happy: Ok shall review the answer

post-33532-1222259571_thumb.jpg

here's another pic of it

post-33532-1222259645_thumb.jpg

And some small little friends. Can't take a good pic of it as they are still quite tiny but they are real cute :happy:

post-33532-1222259664_thumb.jpg

A JBJ Frag Tank??? What are those fries?

Wow bro jervis glad that you are back! :happy:

Haha nope. Is not a jbj tank. Is a boyu took it from another nice reefer. So I am the third generation of the tank.

And those are true percula. Oso from the same reefer :P Actually they have outgrown the fries stage cos dun need to feed them with rotifer and can feed them with tiny/powder form food. should i call them babies :P They have only 1 white bar at the moment.

Some are still quite fragile, hopefully I can raise them all up looking health and nice

Haha Thanks. Intend to make a small profit with my friend by selling it to local fish shops when they are of suitable size. :happy:

Anyway, I think that a captive breed clown is better than a wild capture clown. :P

Might consider trying to breed sexies shrimp in this tank too. Is gonna be a many in one tank. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some pics again :happy:

Same old stuffs. I just love rics... too. Btw, my top 3 lists of my favourites are zoas, rics and montis :happy:

post-33532-1223115952_thumb.jpg

Another pic of it. Hope you guys are not sick of it. :P Cos I have been repeating the rics pic afew times. But it's an updated pic.

post-33532-1223116203_thumb.jpg

My blue lobo that have been with me for quite awhile. But I'm just wondering how they actually grow or multiply? It just seems to me that their skeleton seems to grow slightly bigger. But they dun seems to grow a new head like Euphyllia do. :huh:

post-33532-1223116222_thumb.jpg

Another old resident that seems to continue to grow well :happy:

And i think my clown goby loves it too. Always likes to hang around it.

post-33532-1223116270_thumb.jpg

You have sooooo many rics! I only had 3 until today - just had an order of another 2!!

You tank is very beautiful :)

Thanks L34NN3 for the quick reply. :happy:

Haha you have some very nice variety of shrooms too. Some of your shroom, I seldom see in lfs in my country.

For the rics, my country seldom ship in too. And whenever there is any shipments of rics, they are almost gone instantly -_-

Updates for one of my favourite softies and I think is a favourite for many others too. :happy:

The blue and red zoas got it from a nice reefer friend of mine :happy:

post-33532-1223119314_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1223119328_thumb.jpg

New additions that I've got. :happy: Btw, I'm an idiot at id the name of the zoas. And if any of you knows what's the name, please tell/teach me. Thanks :happy:

post-33532-1223118945_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1223119354_thumb.jpg

Group of corals pic :happy: Guess what, that green zoas came free with the acan. It started with only afew polyps. :P

post-33532-1223119763_thumb.jpg

And my zoa garden again. :P Under actinic

post-33532-1223119784_thumb.jpg

Another one with all lights on :happy:

post-33532-1223119806_thumb.jpg

awesome tank, great job with it!

:o ...

I've never told you this... BUT, Your tank is STUNNING!!!

:o ...

you have the most glorious zoa garden ive ever seen. the colors remind me of something out of willy wonka.

Thanks snowlancer2720, davidr2340 and edge0310.

davidr2340, you have the most funny avatar that I keeps on looking and laughing :lol:

edge0310, what does willy wonka means by the way? Izzit a place or a phrase? :happy:

Lol thanks. Now i know. I hope to be Willy Wonka too. But not owning a Chocolate Factory but a Coral Factory :happy:

As always looks awesome. I really love your tank, one of my favorites....I show it to a lot of people lol!

Wow Thanks! I feel really honoured! Hope all the people that you have shown give nice comments. Haha :happy:

Archived