SaltCritters.com

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Lalani and got2envy. :happy:

Not sure if the video link works but if is not working, gotta do it tomorrow. Cos my internet is moving slower than my turbo snail now -_-

HEADLINE: POM POM VERSUS ROCKY BALBOA?

who wins?

Accepting bets now! :D

:P I will place my bet on my Pom Pom of cos if the fighting ring is underwater. Lol!

:happy: Dun be sad ddr_phish. I do noe of Texas is famous for COWBOYS!!! Lots of cows and horses! And of cos famous cowboys show! And lots of nice sandwiches, huge turkey drumsticks and whiskey!!! Lol! :happy:

:slap:

:lol:

*thud*... oopth sry my jaw hit the floor around page 3-4 just noticed it was on the ground. Your tank is AMAZING.

p.s. i have to try the magnifying lense on my camera then maybe i can start a tank thread of my own

All of your pics are amazing!!! great job and this is my favorate tank on nanoreef right now

great pics as usual!

Hi jjjo, great to see you back stronger. Will wait for your updates again of your LPS tank once your tank is ready.

As always you have the best pics for miles around. Looking sweet.

*thud*... oopth sry my jaw hit the floor around page 3-4 just noticed it was on the ground. Your tank is AMAZING.

p.s. i have to try the magnifying lense on my camera then maybe i can start a tank thread of my own

Thanks all for your sweet sweet comments :happy:

And yes Henry, I would love to see your tank thread soon :happy:

A new blasto. Seems multicolor to me :happy:

Redgreenblasto.jpg

And not so new blasto again. But is nicer and nicer imo

Lumigreenbasto.jpg

Is this a trimma goby? :huh:

Trimmagoby.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I :wub: this... Amazing shot!!!

Thanks David :happy: That's my new trimma goby. But not sure if I'm correct about the actual name. I am glad that it's feeding well.

Cos my blue neon goby is dead... -_- Saw it lying near my clam. It have been pecking on my clam. I suspect that it might be an accident when my clam clamps it when it pecks on it. -_-

I guess the neon goby might mistaken the dots on the clams for some food.

great shot!

Thanks jjjo, I've just found the correct actual id for tis goby and if I'm right, is called the Trimma benjamini. :happy:

But there isn't much write up about this fish -_-

m'akoyPINOY
New blasto fully open :happy:

Multicolorblasto.jpg

New zoas

Greenringorangeskirtingzoas.jpg

love the new zoas!!!those new zoas are uber expensive here!

thinking 'bout getting some but still saving up monies.

love the new zoas!!!those new zoas are uber expensive here!

thinking 'bout getting some but still saving up monies.

Thanks m'akoyPINOY. Hey! Besides Marvin, you are the one I noes of with nice colorful corals and zoas. And they look so nice till they looks almost fake! Lol!

And yes, I guess if you live in my country, you guys will go mad looking/buying those zoas at a much cheaper price. :P

Another pic of the same zoas but is fully open :happy:

Greenringorangeskirtingzoas02.jpg

Archived