SaltCritters.com

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fts please :)

Hi Nanobuds, FTS will come soon :P

Some gobies for you for now. :happy:

Another tiny mini feather

minifeather.jpg

Watchmanangry.jpg

Watchman02.jpg

Purplefiregoby01.jpg

Goby and gobies :happy:

Gobyandgobies.jpg

Don't you think she is beautiful? :P

BeautifulYasha.jpg

2Watchmans.jpg

AHH! crap bro! I forgotten to tell you that CF now has these huge number of gobies which are going at 5.35 nett. I have already bought myself 1 Spaceman Trimma. Looking for more next time I visit them.

Are you interested? :D

Love the gobies

Thanks again Pablo :happy:

AHH! crap bro! I forgotten to tell you that CF now has these huge number of gobies which are going at 5.35 nett. I have already bought myself 1 Spaceman Trimma. Looking for more next time I visit them.

Are you interested? :D

Nah, dun think so. Think I've got enough fishes in my tank for now.

But for zoas I dun mind abit more :happy:

And also some nice monti caps as well :P

Just went through your thread, and I think I hit every page. Nice tank I must say...very nice. However, were are the pics of your hardwear. The eye candy is great, but i want to see your sump, pump, pipes, and all the magic behind the curtain. :happy::happy::happy:

This tank still holds the record for me as the best tank on nanoreef and I will stop saying that now because I sad it like 4 times already. B)

I've got an Alien! :huh:

Aliensnail.jpg

EEEEKKKK

*runs away screaming*

wow J your tank is beautiful and i agree its ALL ABOUT the gobies :happydance:

Just went through your thread, and I think I hit every page. Nice tank I must say...very nice. However, were are the pics of your hardwear. The eye candy is great, but i want to see your sump, pump, pipes, and all the magic behind the curtain. :happy::happy::happy:

Opps there isn't any pics on the pipes, sump or pumps?! Lol!

Thanks finatic, guess I will try to take some pic of those you mention. Cos frankly speaking, my sump, piping and equipments got noting to boast/proud about as I have only a skimmer and a fluidised reactor in my sump. I rely mainly on my weekly water change. :happy:

This tank still holds the record for me as the best tank on nanoreef and I will stop saying that now because I sad it like 4 times already. B)

Thanks so much Pablo, yes save some for others, cos there is much more nicer ones than mine out there! :happy: And I think some of them I've said it more than 5 times! Lol! Truly nice tank some of them have on NR :bowdown:

EEEEKKKK

*runs away screaming*

wow J your tank is beautiful and i agree its ALL ABOUT the gobies :happydance:

Thank Henry, yes, I love gobies. They are beautiful, colorful and most of them just need little space to burrow in. Is a great addition to a nano and is consider low in bioload compare to other fishes like tangs. And these are the reasons why I love them.

By the way, is time to count down. Lol! I am real excited as is my first ever sneakers to be send oversea. :happy: How about you!? :lol:

Hey j'field ,

wheres my FTS :P

oh and i agree with pablo, one of the best tanks on NR.

also are yasha gobies active? my LFS said they rarley come out of their hidey hole

Opps there isn't any pics on the pipes, sump or pumps?! Lol!

Thanks finatic, guess I will try to take some pic of those you mention. Cos frankly speaking, my sump, piping and equipments got noting to boast/proud about as I have only a skimmer and a fluidised reactor in my sump. I rely mainly on my weekly water change. :happy:

If you dont have the equipment worth boasting about, then you should be proud. Creating a tank like yours on minimal equipment is a better reason to be proud then having a large wallet. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol! Thanks so much Henry for the pics :happy: You look funny in that mask :lol: And your house look big!

And sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long. Here's an update FTS :happy:

FTS100409.jpg

I have replace some corals, sold off some olds and bought some new.

And also one of my newly bought zoa colony RIP due to zoas pox. -_- But thankfully the rest of my zoas are fine. :happy:

An update of the clowns. Dunno why they growing abit slow -_-

TruePers01.jpg

Some zoas pics :happy:

SpecialPaly01.jpg

Limegreenringzoas.jpg

Mixedzoasandshrooms.jpg

WhitecentreRedskirtszoas.jpg

Mixzoas04.jpg

Mixzoas03.jpg

More zoas pics :happy:

Mixzoas02.jpg

Mixzoas01.jpg

Greenzoas-1.jpg

An Acan maxima under actinic

Acanmaximaactinic.jpg

My crocea clam, seems nicer :happy:

Nicecrocea.jpg

And my new.... I dunno if is cynarina or scylomia. Always gets confuse among this two species :P

MetalicRedPrata.jpg

WOW those new corals are BEAUTIFUL J. and actually the mask pic was taking my the bathroom (there is a mirror in there) and my room as actually 8feet by 9feet and some how i pack 2 fish tanks in there as well as a bed desk and 2 book shelves :)

WOW those new corals are BEAUTIFUL J. and actually the mask pic was taking my the bathroom (there is a mirror in there) and my room as actually 8feet by 9feet and some how i pack 2 fish tanks in there as well as a bed desk and 2 book shelves :)

Thanks again Henry! Wow! Is night time over here. So 13 hours should be early afternoon over at NY!! :happy:

And now I know. You took a reflection of yourself through the mirror :happy:

How about a far shot showing both your tank and abit of your room in your own thread? :P

By the way, I just came back from the show 'Knowing'. Imo is a nice show with lots of actions, effects and disasters. Juz that I feels that the ending is alittle too fast for me to adapt. :happy:

very nice j :)

Hi, are you the Sam that I noe. Hope I dun get the wrong person :P

ill work on that shot in a little bit!

No worries Henry. I will be looking forwrd to see the pics but you can take your time. No rush about it :happy:

ive got nothing better to do :P ive been off from school all this week and im off monday as well!

Wow Henry, you are making me very jealous of you <_<

Do enjoy your long weekend!!!

:lol:

i have a feeling that monday will be a GREAT day :) the K1 i bought from a fellow reefer will be here AND by then i may have a new frag for my 20L as well as a light for my 10gal DIY AIO

Archived