Top Shelf Aquatics

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wuizz... your new collection is just really nice j'field.

love the YWG.. yellower than mine'

:)

Thanks handoko, maybe is because of my lighting. Think yours is nice too. There's a saying ' The grass is always greener on the other side. :happy:

And wow handoko, I just saw your tank thread in your local forum! And your tank alone is beautiful! Not to say the corals and fishes! Although I can't understand, but I think your tank is almost a 4 by 4 feet tank!

WowI again I must admit that you have a big and nice tank.

Mine compare to yours is just a small fly. Lol! :happy:

And those longfin banner fish are gorgeous! Your scaping is nice too. Do you have a thread in here NR that I can go too?

And everyone should go and see handoko tank. It simply beautiful.

2 more pics :happy:

Watchmanandtrimmagoby.jpg

Trimmaandwatchmangoby01.jpg

uppss.. actually the tank is in my hometown, so when i leave it to go to univ it become careless, maybe wat u see in the pic is when i am still in there n do the maintenance by myself. but now, the maintenance is just regular water change every month with NSW so you can imagine wat the result when the tank is leave by their owner. many coral n almost of my fish can't survive.. hmm..

maybe you can see my messy tank in the latest pic of my thread there.. :D

this is my nano thread.. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...&hl=handoko

and bout my larger tank, i dont have any thread yet..

btw.. i think that its true if your goby yellower than mine.. did the goby's color grey when you first bought it? coz when the first i bought the goby it has grey color on the body. :rolleyes: heheh...

Hi handoko, mine is yellow when I bought it. I thought watchman is suppose to be yellow?!

Maybe you got yours a hybrid goby :happy:

Anyway, both your tank are nice. :happy:

hahaha.. :D

btw.. how do you treat your zoa to become fully-open like that? (lighting, wave, etc.)

coz mine looks like "shy" everyday..

thank's..

hahaha.. :D

btw.. how do you treat your zoa to become fully-open like that? (lighting, wave, etc.)

coz mine looks like "shy" everyday..

thank's..

:happy: Not too sure if anything or what exactly I've done. But if you wanna noe about my lightings, I'm using 8 tubes of t5 rite now and is white, blue, actinic and procolor. 2 of each color.

For wave, my return is T-off to 2 hydro flo and also using 3 nano hydor wave pumps. As mainly I keep lps and some softies with just little bit of sps. I can't have flow that is too strong but I also want good flow as well. That is the reason why i uses many yet small wave pumps :happy:

ok.. thanks j'field..

:D

My pleasure :happy:

i love that pic of the goby

Thanks jjjo. Yes I love that goby as well. I love al gobies! Nice new tank sig. Seems like your new revamp tank looks nice! I've been busy. Will go see it soon. :happy:

Purdy feather duster, J. :happy:

Thanks Lalani :happy: Still can't compare to yours <_< Till today, I still suspect that you are using microscope :P

Thanks jjjo. Yes I love that goby as well. I love al gobies! Nice new tank sig. Seems like your new revamp tank looks nice! I've been busy. Will go see it soon. :happy:

thanks! the new sig was just a quick 5 minute job... this summer i will create a real one. haha

-dan

Great pics J'field!

Thanks, sorry that I've not been regular to your thread lately. I've been quite busy lately :happy:

I try to see your thread soon. But 1 things for sure is your tank still as nice as before even without looking, I can be quite sure :P

thanks! the new sig was just a quick 5 minute job... this summer i will create a real one. haha

-dan

Wow you are talented!!! A 5min job and is such an awesome one! :happy:

Scylomiacloseup.jpg

When paly or zoa go crazy!!! This is how it's look! Lol!! :P

Crazyzoa.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
Trimmaandwatchmangoby01.jpg

OMG soooo cute!

those are some great looking, happy fish!

my new computer background!

your tank is still my favorite I have ever seen, and just keeps getting better!

:happy:

:happy:

OMG soooo cute!

those are some great looking, happy fish!

my new computer background!

your tank is still my favorite I have ever seen, and just keeps getting better!

Wow thanks. :happy: I hope so too like what you say keeps getting better. :P

Your tank is definitely one that keeps getting better. :happy:

Those zoas are sweet!

Thanks again SeeDemTails.

Let me share something else besides my reefing hobby.

I can say is another hobby or passion of mine and hopefully I might do something big out of this one day :happy:

ChineseOperaMaskCareInstructions.jpg

ChineseOperaMaskcareandboxtag.jpg

ChineseOperaMaskfinal01.jpg

ChineseOperaMaskfinal02.jpg

nice shoes j'field!you are an artist for your tank n' shoe!

Thanks m'akoyPINOY :happy:

I'm only an amatuer artist for my tank. You are the professional artist. I seriously love your tank.

Your tank is so full so colorfully and so full of life. :happy:

Thanks again SeeDemTails.

Let me share something else besides my reefing hobby.

I can say is another hobby or passion of mine and hopefully I might do something big out of this one day :happy:

ChineseOperaMaskCareInstructions.jpg

ChineseOperaMaskcareandboxtag.jpg

ChineseOperaMaskfinal01.jpg

ChineseOperaMaskfinal02.jpg

wow very nice!

wow very nice!

Thanks jjjo :happy:

I have seen some of your other shoes before as well, you are obviously a talented person in many ways!

Thanks again SeeDemTails :happy:

those are down right beautiful J!

Lol! Hi Henry, those in the pics you see are yours. I have email you :happy:

Archived