Cultivated Reef

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

Haha, just sharing afew of my DIY sneakers. Not so marine. :happy:

post-33532-1219425629_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1219425689_thumb.jpg

LoL those shoes are crazy!

Have you won Tank of the Month yet?

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoL those shoes are crazy!

Have you won Tank of the Month yet?

Thanks ddr_phish. Yup i won once in my local forum. I was lucky with so many nice tank around. :happy:

Awesome, everything looks great, cool sneaker toos!

Thanks again SeeDemTails :happy:

Abit of zoas pics. Eagle eye :happy:

post-33532-1220028147_thumb.jpg

Dunno what you call these zoas. Orange centre and green around. :happy:

post-33532-1220028169_thumb.jpg

Another one is a group pics of the zoas under actinic. The colors of the zoas under actinic are......

post-33532-1220028293_thumb.jpg

A set of DVD that I bought recently. A nice DVD which introduce the marine life in different parts of the reef ocean around the world. Which also includes shipwreck, making a artificial coral reef, intro to sharks and rays and many more. Each DVD is about 2hours. So the total duration is 10 solid hours! Worth the buy for just $20 plus Sing dollars. :happy:

post-33532-1220030715_thumb.jpg

A short description on the back of the casing. :happy:

post-33532-1220031043_thumb.jpg

Another one is a group pics of the zoas under actinic. The colors of the zoas under actinic are......

post-33532-1220028293_thumb.jpg

what are those yellow ones? I must them!

Amazing shots as always!

Thanks SeeDemTails. I love your tank too. Your sps are beautiful! :happy:

what are those yellow ones? I want them!

Atari, not so sure what zoas are those. I got it from a real nice reefer friend of mine in my country. I dun mind frag a small piece for you if only you stay in the same country as me. If not is will be difficult. Actually is lime green in color when under white lights. :happy:

wicked tank, wicked zoas, wicked everything. i just don't understand why you called it ugly earlier lol

Haha thanks thapatient, I say that my tank is ugly earlier as I find it still ugly and is still relatively new at that point of time. That is why I am still trying to make it beautiful till today :happy:

Wowww...beautyyy! :wub::bowdown:

Amazing!

Thanks Alicia and Kraylen, by the way I have bought more rics and a zoa yesterday from a friend :happy:

Will update with more pics when they have all open up bigger!

More gorgeous corals to taunt us with? For shame... :P

Edited for spelling..... I'm surprised I can see the monitor correctly right now...

Haha Lalani, I would take that as a compliment.

Anyway, I believe that beautiful things must share with others. Just like I always envy your sharp and nice pics of your sexies and zoas, at the same time I love looking at your pics too. :P

Some more updates

My new tankmate :happy:

post-33532-1220632041_thumb.jpg

And my favourite scolymia

post-33532-1220632102_thumb.jpg

A zoa frag got from friend recently.

post-33532-1220632127_thumb.jpg

And a shot of my zoas garden again. Hopefully can find some more nice colourful zoas. :happy:

post-33532-1220632148_thumb.jpg

Here's my nice green frogspawn. It has frequently been mistaken as a true octo by my friends. :P

post-33532-1220632505_thumb.jpg

Huge mushrooms :huh: Have lost 3 red ones during my tank shifting -_- Glad that it has grow quite abit again.

post-33532-1220632575_thumb.jpg

And last pic for now. An update of my FTS. Look quite the same. But when I compare with some of my past FTS quite awhile ago, can see some difference and growth in some of the corals but not all are doing well all the time but I'm glad that overall is still fine and ok :happy:

post-33532-1220632593_thumb.jpg

And here one that is about 10 months ago. Can see the some tankmates are not in the tank now and some are new. :happy:

post-33532-1220633060_thumb.jpg

I just threw my entire setup out the window cause your tank made me cry. Very nice. BTW if you want a free setup it's outside my office window :)

Steve

I just threw my entire setup out the window cause your tank made me cry. Very nice. BTW if you want a free setup it's outside my office window :)

Steve

Lol! Hi Steve, are you serious?! Anyway, is that your baby daughter? Very cute! :happy:

And thanks for the compliment and the offer of a free setup. Haha, this tank of mine is enough to keeps me busy already :lol:

I must also say that me too admire your dedication put in your nano tank and frag tank as well. It would be such a waste to throw away your beautiful nano setup :happy:

I don't understand how you do it. You put me to shame. :tears:

I love your tank...and I wish mine was colorful like that. I have some sort of predator in my tank though that has been absolutely destroying anything that sways. :rant: It got my frogspawn and xenias and killed them virtually overnight.

*sigh* A live webcam would be really nice for this tank........ :flower:

Edit: opaque, still having trouble with the predator? That sucks.. you haven't caught anything in the act yet?

Archived