Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Secret Santa Feedback and Shipping

Weetabix7

Shivametimbas:

WoW he is pissed off! must have been a bumpy ride! How was the packaging?

This is how he should look like once he feels better

10k lights

DSC00558.jpg

Actinics

DSC00525.jpg

ReefOne!!! thanks for all the coral. I see a little red on the zoas right now. They did come of the tile, I re glued them.

The mushies are vibrant!

I have no clue what kind of LPS you sent me but its sweet!!!!!

I'll upload pics soon

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what I got:

zoo31.JPG

zoo22.JPG

zoo13.JPG

sorry about the quality of the picture but I don't have a camera that can zoom in so far that you can see their DNA.

Hey did that top one open yet?? It's nice when it does. THe second one i still don't know what the hell the name anyone??

btw, thanks mudfish, gotta take pics still... got a nice frag of branching hammer(my first hard coral), and a frag of Capenella leather, and xenia that didn't make it but it was worth a shot... at least i have another piece of rubble to attach more frags too. Also how do i go about feeding the hammer??

Hey did that top one open yet?? It's nice when it does. THe second one i still don't know what the hell the name anyone??

btw, thanks mudfish, gotta take pics still... got a nice frag of branching hammer(my first hard coral), and a frag of Capenella leather, and xenia that didn't make it but it was worth a shot... at least i have another piece of rubble to attach more frags too. Also how do i go about feeding the hammer??

Don't give up too quickly on the xenia. It can come back from the remains.

^^^

Agreed...sry for chiming in B)

been following the thread and yall had an awesome time :bowdown:

Merry Christmas

Izzue

So join us next time, Izzue!

It looks like we may be doing this again in Feb.

Okay folks, here we go.

I was trying to hurry so these aren't my best pics, but here's what I got today.

DSCN1984.jpg

Green Bay Packer mini-colony

DSCN1988.jpg

Blue mushies on shell. There's actually a lot more of them than what shows in the pic, and they look much nicer in real life too.

RSCN1987.jpg

Some yummy Red-Skirted Zoa Goodness!

I couldn't get a pic of the watermelon frag cause of where it's sitting, but it's opened up nicely.

It still hasn't opened up yet. Those pictures were taken about 5 hours ago.

don't worry... that frag took a little long to open up for me too. 2 days maybe more. But when it does open up, i hope you like it.

Don't give up too quickly on the xenia. It can come back from the remains.

I was thinking that while reading about how it grows like a weed and that it never seems to die in some tanks. That's why i left it in the tank... who knows?? I may be cursing the day i got that frag becasue pulsing xenia has taken over my tank.. J/k.

Once again thanks to you guys/gals here on NR for making my box of water a little more colorful. Plus the wife didn't get mad cuz i didn't go t the LFS to get more coral.

à la Borat, "Great success! I like!"

:P

I never realized that zoas really DO come in pinky-purple, I thought is was misleading photography! :

:lol: You really do live in Neverland up there, don't you? You need to get stuff sent to you more often :)

Kewl Mushrooms.

+1 to not worrying about the hammer.

+1 to polyps being pissy and not opening for a day or two. Not a big deal.

Bill

I was thinking that while reading about how it grows like a weed and that it never seems to die in some tanks. That's why i left it in the tank... who knows?? I may be cursing the day i got that frag becasue pulsing xenia has taken over my tank.. J/k.

Once again thanks to you guys/gals here on NR for making my box of water a little more colorful. Plus the wife didn't get mad cuz i didn't go t the LFS to get more coral.

à la Borat, "Great success! I like!"

:P

I keep my xenia & anthelia a rock away from my other rockwork so I can frag when necessary. It gives tank movement without taking over.

BustytheSnowMaam
:lol: You really do live in Neverland up there, don't you? You need to get stuff sent to you more often :)

I do! On the rare occasion when I go into a really good not-so-local fish store I feel stupid because I can't ID half the stuff in their tanks. Seeing it in books and seeing it in real life are two different things.

Sue- I see why they call those bright orange polyps Bam-Bams now!

I do! On the rare occasion when I go into a really good not-so-local fish store I feel stupid because I can't ID half the stuff in their tanks. Seeing it in books and seeing it in real life are two different things.

Sue- I see why they call those bright orange polyps Bam-Bams now!

They will add color to your tank. They do better higher in my tank than on the sand bed. My colony is mid tank with medium flow.

BustytheSnowMaam

I did feed the sun coral tonight. Thanks to H7Brandi for your advice! They were extended even more when the lights went out. Here's a pic- the far left one is eating. How often do they need to eat?

IMG_6584.jpg

I did feed the sun coral tonight. Thanks to H7Brandi for your advice! They were extended even more when the lights went out. Here's a pic- the far left one is eating. How often do they need to eat?

IMG_6584.jpg

I think BibleSue feeds them every 2 or 3 days.

They really are cool, I quite enjoyed watching them in her tank.

IMG_6584.jpg

At first I was feeding them every night cuz I wasn't sure. Now I feed every 2-3 days. They do come out at night to eat. I use tweezers & hand feed each one. They are opened in the daytime sometimes, too. Some people have trouble getting them to eat but these have been easy since the day I got them from Zoanuts.

This is a daytime shot.

DSCF2886.jpg

I'm so pleased that everyone dug deep like they did!

I am amazed at the overall generosity and am glad I was part of it!

I will definitely post pics soon--everything was looking fantastic last night!

got my package yesterday. all i can say is wow, santa sent me a instant z&p collection. im very pleased and ill try to get some pics later when the lights come on.

BustytheSnowMaam
At first I was feeding them every night cuz I wasn't sure. Now I feed every 2-3 days. They do come out at night to eat. I use tweezers & hand feed each one. They are opened in the daytime sometimes, too. Some people have trouble getting them to eat but these have been easy since the day I got them from Zoanuts.

This is a daytime shot.

I've been reading a little on the web about them. I think I will take them out in a separate bowl and feed them so I don't pollute my tank too much. I guess you can train them to come out in the daytime if you feed them during the day. Little by little these guys are extending more.

I've been reading a little on the web about them. I think I will take them out in a separate bowl and feed them so I don't pollute my tank too much. I guess you can train them to come out in the daytime if you feed them during the day. Little by little these guys are extending more.

If you hand feed them with the flow off you shouldn't pollute your tank. I use the whole mysis not the chopped up stuff. I give 1/2 or 1 whole depending on size. Yours have been eating a whole mysis each in short order.

Archived