ReefCleaners.org

Secret Santa Feedback and Shipping

Weetabix7

What gave it away???Yeah, I'll add that one.Are the Purple nems still blowing kisses? :PI can't believe you sent out Purple Deaths dude, I have been wanting some of those SO bad!
I can cut ya a 3 head frag any time you want it these things grow like weeds!!
AGH! Bag leaks :angry: Gonna have to start getting thicker bags. Wouldn't worry bout the mini carpets too much - they always look completely ticked off, but they come through. Everything was decently warm? Worried all night after seeing the 7* low you were getting last night!Anyhoo - Hope you like!WAS IT THAT OBVIOUS!?!?! :lol:
lol! Yea I was hunting the participants as soon as i got the departure state from my tracking number :) are the zoas pink or orange as labeled? they aren't open yet but look pink. Gotta say the Joker carpet is my new favorite thing in the tank! One of the greens ones is going to get stapled to a rock pretty quick it keeps marching around my sand looking for a home! Afraid my Mantis is going to dig it a grave!
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably won't participate again.

Varanus, please hurry up and take pictures of my babies. I need to know if they made it to you alive or not. Everything that I sent you has a story behind it and a vouple of those things, you got the only bit of it that I had.

I can cut ya a 3 head frag any time you want it these things grow like weeds!!lol! Yea I was hunting the participants as soon as i got the departure state from my tracking number :) are the zoas pink or orange as labeled? they aren't open yet but look pink. Gotta say the Joker carpet is my new favorite thing in the tank! One of the greens ones is going to get stapled to a rock pretty quick it keeps marching around my sand looking for a home! Afraid my Mantis is going to dig it a grave!

Please add pictures....Thank you

^^Um so do you even get mail there or what?

Good mail goes there :)

Junk mail and bills go to the apt.

Don't trust the neighbors and a box sitting around - there's some MEAN kids here.

I can cut ya a 3 head frag any time you want it these things grow like weeds!!lol! Yea I was hunting the participants as soon as i got the departure state from my tracking number :) are the zoas pink or orange as labeled? they aren't open yet but look pink. Gotta say the Joker carpet is my new favorite thing in the tank! One of the greens ones is going to get stapled to a rock pretty quick it keeps marching around my sand looking for a home! Afraid my Mantis is going to dig it a grave!

They were gold/orange centers in my tanks and the store. They weren't especially impressive during the day, but turn the blue LEDs on them and they'll scream for attention.

I usually put the minis in the sand and half bury them with rock rubble until they attach. Then move the rubble around.

Why not?

X2 ?

we are totally going to have to do this again in spring when more people are willing to ship!

Maybe for memorial day or a July 4Th celebration

Ok, couple of starter pics, still working on the other two:

crazy paly:

HPIM3258.JPG

this thing is SOO much greener in person:

HPIM3244.JPG

couldn't get the purple in this one as nice either:

HPIM3243.JPG

THANKS AGAIN MARK!

fish02-

Don't give up! I haven't put up pics yet but everything looks great!! The package arrived just fine and everything is hangin out in the sand right now. As far as I can tell everyone has polyp extension and is enjoyin life. Some angry ones but that happens when you ship. Nothing is dead or even close to dying. So PM me and tell me some of these stories.

Six-

Everything you sent is doing wonderfully as well! Same deal as above. Polyp extension for everyone aside from the normal anger issues with shipping. The frags got split between my PC and MH tanks with most sitting in the MH to soak up the rays.

Thank you very much to you both and watch your mail for christmas cards.

Bill

AAGH! My secret santa didn't waive the signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to hunt the mailman down :(:ninja:

Doggone it, I knew this was gonna happen when you told me you'd just left for the post office!

I really hope you track it down, let me know.

Some of the stuff will make it 2 days, some may not.

I just started posting the tracking #'s for today's shipments.

Okay last two :)

orange cap:

HPIM3264.JPG

pretty lil strawberries:

HPIM3262.JPG

:happy:

Booteefull! :happy:

But coming from mvite, I knew it would be no less.

Same for nano-paul.

If Santa forgets about me I want nude pics of Needreefunds as a substitute gift.

But not for me. I just want to know they exist.

Mvite, YGPM............

NOT!! :lol:

Santa, PLEASE send the man some corlz!!!!! :happy:

AAGH! My secret santa didn't waive the signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to hunt the mailman down :(:ninja:

Sorry Tahsa! I had just gotten back from NC & was playing catch up. Tons of Christmas orders on my web site that day. I was trying to get it to the PO before the Express cut off time knowing the line would be long & forgot that part. Hope you find him!!!

BustytheSnowMaam

AHA! Now I know Secret Santa's identity! :)

Hopefully *fingers crossed* no worries. I drove around the neighborhood like a mad woman, pulling in front of mail jeeps so they couldn't get away and scaling snowbanks waving my arms to stop them. I found 2 mailpeople, neither of them had it, but they said that the Express Mail delivery guy is probably back at the PO already and I can probably pick the package up in the lobby. More later...

ok my mini-carps

laypon013.jpg

laypon010.jpg

laypon009.jpg

laypon005.jpg

laypon007.jpg

as you can see the purple green are completely ticked off but killer looking just the same

Mini carpet looks good - I tell ya they're bulletproof. Hopefully he didn't give you too much of a shock when you first grabbed him :)

The purple/green are yumas, which explains why they're ticked off pretty well. All in all, they don't look horrible though. Good water quality and low flow and they should bounce back.

This is a pic of one of the yumas - I've been calling them firefly or painted yumas (looks like they were painted with firefly guts ;)):

greenyuma2.jpg

Thats the first time I've let go of that particular yuma, so I hope they do well for you!

Well I'm thinkin the ragin reds will be fine. Purple deaths have a 50/50 shot. The micro had no flesh left this morning. I had purple deaths before and they mysteriously died so it might be my tank.

If that shipping method has worked for you in the past then I'm thinking this is just a fluke. If not then the only thing I can think of is the thermos. It was air tight so no oxygen was getting to the heat pack. Right now I still have the heat pack and its toasty right now, but when I opened the thermos it was cold.

But the fact that you shipped me micros makes me feel warm inside. UPS shipping + nice thermos + purple deaths + MICROS = spendy present and I would be happy to receive frags from you again.

Thanks again

Nah go for it i don't mind.. not like it is hard how many Burlington Vermont people shipped out packages lol

I hope his purple death and ragin reds make it!! they are tough as nails and the micros i sent has survived a chalice attack so I am sure they will be ok.

One of the purple/green ones looks like it is going to be opk the other looks like it wants to turn inside out.

My other green and brown ones are fine one is off running around my sand rite now

d'OH now both of the purples are blowing kisses :( swear i am not going to get any work done now.

Weeta my tracking number aint workin

Worked for me..."billing info received"

Give it time and it'll change. It takes a while for it to get scanned and entered.

Archived