Coral Vue Hydros

Secret Santa Feedback and Shipping

Weetabix7

I'm not going to participate again due to a crammed tank, but I think bimonthly is too frequent. Quarterly sounds like a good sugestion. They will be bigger and more interesting then too.

JMO.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not going to participate again due to a crammed tank, but I think bimonthly is too frequent. Quarterly sounds like a good sugestion. They will be bigger and more interesting then too.

JMO.

True...

Quarterly sounds good. Things just don't seem to grow as fast as one would like in two months. Or maybe small bi-monthly swaps and a a big "NR.com swap'em if you got'em" quarterly one with a more in depth matching. Just cuz i think it may lose steam if it is too close together, plus it's hard enough to keep fragging our nices stuff. At least quarterly they will have time to grow.

I kind of feel like we should offer it on a bi-monthly basis.

Those who are unable to participate that frequently can opt out from time to time.

I know I wouldn't be able to participate every time.

I just think that to keep momentum going we should offer the opportunity to participate on a bi-monthly basis.

So be thinking about what you can offer for the Valentine's Frag Swap!

Btw tashayar, my new blue mushrooms look AWESOME.

I know they're just mushies but this piece looks so nice, it's almost ethereal.

I guess I wouldn't expect someone to put on a swap bi-monthly either. Wasn't this kind of a lot of work? If not, maybe I'll put a plant swap together on a plant tank site :)

I guess I wouldn't expect someone to put on a swap bi-monthly either. Wasn't this kind of a lot of work? If not, maybe I'll put a plant swap together on a plant tank site :)

Yes, it was a lot of work, but I think it was also a good distraction for me right now and it was fun too. Arwndsh and I might be able to swap out on coordinating it, she's talking about coordinating it next time. Nano-paul also suggested having different people taking turns coordinating it each time, so there are other options.

If that behemoth of a tank starts getting full again you've got my address! Seriously though, bi-monthly would be nice. Pick and choose when you participate. It's a good way for people to get alot of diversity in their tanks and to network in general.

Bill

Archived