Innovative Marine Aquariums

pookstreet's 400 gallon system!

pookstreet

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice!! Almost like mine, but a little darker center.

Cool. When I cut yours, I'll make sure to cut off a piece for myself for comparison purposes :lol:

MarvinsReef
Monster Mash..........

IMG_4348.jpg

yikes!!! so bright... you sure that's a real coral?!? ;)

when I see grown out colonies or your frag of the M. Mash, I regret not picking up a piece that was offered to me for a great price?!? 3 eyes too... duh!!!

yikes!!! so bright... you sure that's a real coral?!? ;)

when I see grown out colonies or your frag of the M. Mash, I regret not picking up a piece that was offered to me for a great price?!? 3 eyes too... duh!!!

Yep, that's what it looks like. Trust me, I could have gotten a fairly large piece of this a few years back for next to nothing. It would be a full colony by now. Oh well, it is what it is.

MarvinsReef
Yep, that's what it looks like. Trust me, I could have gotten a fairly large piece of this a few years back for next to nothing. It would be a full colony by now. Oh well, it is what it is.

wow... yeah, I only really started looking into chalice early this year... but now, I have limited 8-10 morphs in my tank... collection is still not complete but slowly but surely... I'm trying to enjoy watching them grow... :)

looking forward to getting the "one" from you... LoLz....

wow... yeah, I only really started looking into chalice early this year... but now, I have limited 8-10 morphs in my tank... collection is still not complete but slowly but surely... I'm trying to enjoy watching them grow... :)

looking forward to getting the "one" from you... LoLz....

It's definitely addictive but I REALLY need to whittle down my collection to maybe 20-25 pieces. It's just so hard to let any one of them go.

The "one" will be ready for you ;)

MarvinsReef
It's definitely addictive but I REALLY need to whittle down my collection to maybe 20-25 pieces. It's just so hard to let any one of them go.

The "one" will be ready for you ;)

hey, at least you have room... LoLz... I have this sweet spot for chalices and I can only fit 3 in there... the others I need to somehow incorporate in the rock work...

waiting mode! for the "one"... :)

You'll be surprised how fast even a 300 can fill up. It seems the tank size is irrelevant. Corals just find their way in there somehow :lol:

here are no superlatives to use to describe these 44 pages. an hour and a half and not a boring minute

psychedelic doesn't do them justice. neither does amazing or unbelieveable. ah! i got it

nice.

i like all your chalices,kenny!now where's my "the one",too?

MM i like..

Thanks m'akoy! The One will be ready when you are :)

here are no superlatives to use to describe these 44 pages. an hour and a half and not a boring minute

psychedelic doesn't do them justice. neither does amazing or unbelieveable. ah! i got it

nice.

Thanks moliken! I am glad you like what you've seen so far.

MarvinsReef

Kenny, what are the top 5 slowest growing chalice you have? they're most likely the nicest ones right? LoLz...

awesome shots bro... :)

Marv, it's really hard to say b/c they grow at different rates as they get bigger. My Red WM was the slowest of the bunch until it hit about 1.5"+. Overall, based on what I have seen so far, they would have to be the Red WM, Rasta, Pink WM, Monster Mash, and the Pastel WM.

WMs are pretty slow in general, no matter the lineage. That tends to be the case anyways.

That's true in most cases until they get bigger. Some of mine have really started to put on some serious growth spurts.

Corals are incredible!!!! What page is your FTS on!

Thanks! I think it's back on 37. I'll see if I can get a new FTS up in the next week or two :)

Nice mellons! :D

I do LOVE 'em. And wrASSes too :P

Archived