• Last Reply
davidr2340
:wub: Can I move in with you?

*shrug* sure?

:naughtydance: GET A ROOM.

;)

Kenny... That Chalice is :o

Amazing bro!!!

I thought these were a couple of pretty cool shots of the schooling barlett's anthias.

IMG_5049.jpg

Definitly one of the best things about a big tank. Those are gorgeous. How many do you have?

Also what species of Anampses is that?

pookstreet

LOL.........y'all are just too funny :lol: Thanks for all the compliments.

Definitly one of the best things about a big tank. Those are gorgeous. How many do you have?

Also what species of Anampses is that?

I currently have 1 male and 8 females. In the past, the females have all turned into males as they grew bigger, unfortunately. I'll see how what this batch does. If that happens again, no more bartlett's for me.

That's the melanurus. He's huge!

• 5 weeks later...

Your fish are amazing dude! That is one sweet tank!

I want to see an updates FTS!!!!, even if it will make me feel bad about my tanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately. Will post up some more pix in a bit. The tank's been having issues with the Acros in the last few months. Lost quite a few colonies, including the huge Cali tort that anchored the middle of the tank. Can't figure out the reason yet. Probably never will.

Sorry to hear that Kenny. I hope that you don't suffer any other losses. Hope things settle down for you...looking forward to some more of your sweet shots.

Sorry to hear about the acros. I just lost two colonies myself. Maybe its the alignment of the planets or something.

• 9 months later...

This tank still going? Tell me I didn't just waste an hour of work reading 48 pages only to find out that you tore it down! Lol My boss would be furious at you! hahhaha

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, still going. The tank has made a recovery and started putting back some Acros. Been busy so haven't had time to update much. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post up some pix soon.

Needreefunds

Hey, was that Kenny?? :huh:

:unsure:

:happy:

Great to hear it lives Pook!

Would love to see some of those pics when you have the time.

:)

Yep, that's me. I am still alive, and so is the tank. I'll post up a bunch of pix soon. But once I do, it'll be a ton :)

But once I do, it'll be a ton :)

You know how we like it! :owned:

Good to hear things are going well, Kenny. Looking forward to those pics.

Archived