pookstreet

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pookstreet
Now there's a harem I wouldn't mind being a part of :wub:

You are welcomed to come swim with the harem if you wished :lol:

Now there's a harem I wouldn't mind being a part of :wub:

+1 ... wowowowow ... Beautiful fish you got there!!!!

pookstreet
Those are beautiful!

Thanks knight! They sure add a lot of color to the tank.

+1 ... wowowowow ... Beautiful fish you got there!!!!

Thanks DGG!

Nick's Reef

Kenny, i want your wrasses! Last time my lfs got a nice flame he was $250 so a no go for me.

pookstreet
Kenny, i want your wrasses! Last time my lfs got a nice flame he was $250 so a no go for me.

Ouch, Nick. You can get a nice pair for that price. Keep an eye out. You may just get lucky down the road. The red is a nice addition to the tank.

pookstreet
My two fav fish. Your killlin me. Excellent additions.

Only two favorite fish??? Come on now :lol: I gotta say that it's impossible for me to pick a favorite or two amongst all the fish I have. Even the 3 yellow tangs, although common, adds a lot of color and movement in the tank. Of course, they are invaluable when it comes to keeping the tank free of nuisance algae.

pookstreet

This phase 1 male C. lineatus was added couple of weeks ago and is getting along with the supermale fine so far.

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

Here is the resident bad boy. He's got almost 1.5" on the newcomer!

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

Wow. Does your LFS specialize in fairies. It's rare to have that many amazing specimens of all those species in one place.

I could live in your garage.

pookstreet
You are one lucky mofo! absolutely gorgeous fish!!

Thanks!..... :P It's not all luck but lots of patience for the right fish to come along.

Wow. Does your LFS specialize in fairies. It's rare to have that many amazing specimens of all those species in one place.

I could live in your garage.

There is already a waiting list to rent out the garage :lol: I get them from wherever I can, not just any single store. If you develop a relationship with your LFS and ask, they usually come through. In a pinch, there are always the online vendors.

pookstreet
I thought my wrasse were cool.

Do you have a mystery?

I think it's obvious, I just love wrASSes!!! :lol: Yes, I do have a Mystery but he's a fast bugger. Very hard to get a good pic.

pookstreet

Got some new stuff from trades recently. Here's one of them.....BeakerBob's Immolation Chalice.........

IMG_4928.jpg

Archived