Top Shelf Aquatics

pookstreet's 400 gallon system!

pookstreet

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That thing is BRIGHT! I was blown away when I got it.

SEND FRAGSSS

$3000!!! :lol:

LOL how about a ninja turtle? Well looks like a cartoon face. :D

Hmmm........they are about the same color..........now that, I can relate to. Man, I AM old!

Lol omg, I think I need to refrain from visiting your tank so I don't get mad lol

Why mad? It should make you feel happy to see all the beauty out there :)

Him and Jfield

Thanks Pablo, but after looking at pookstreet pic and tank, I dare not even dare to post anymore pics :P

Seriously, how did i miss this thread. Guess I am blind <_<

pookstreet, your pics,your tank, your chalices and fishes are simply stunning!!!! :happy:

Which page is your sump and equipments pics? Would love to see enormous tank setup.

Thanks Pablo, but after looking at pookstreet pic and tank, I dare not even dare to post anymore pics :P

Seriously, how did i miss this thread. Guess I am blind <_<

pookstreet, your pics,your tank, your chalices and fishes are simply stunning!!!! :happy:

Which page is your sump and equipments pics? Would love to see enormous tank setup.

Thanks j'field! The tank setup is basically pages 1 through about 6, then scattering of equipment updates up to about page 13. Still making some changes as we go. In the last few months, I've upgrade my Tunze 4x6100 Streams to 2x6105 and 2x6205. Also added a WaveBox. Bit of tinkering here and there trying to find that sweet spot.

Are you an expat in Singapore or do you live there permanently? That's one place I definitely need to visit one of these days.

NICE!!!

so, next week is the WM family? or what? LoLz...

Marv, the Rev WM has a BIG family, so it'll be a while :) Meanwhile, I'll gather the WM clan together for family and individual portraits.

MarvinsReef
Marv, the Rev WM has a BIG family, so it'll be a while :) Meanwhile, I'll gather the WM clan together for family and individual portraits.

teaser family pic will do... LoLz...

teaser family pic will do... LoLz...

Working on it as we speak. It's hard getting them all to line up, say "cheese", and smile at the same time. It's like trying to take photos of little kids :lol:

superb photography. Epic tank

Thanks bzphotog! Good thing both are amongst my favorite hobbies :)

MarvinsReef
Working on it as we speak. It's hard getting them all to line up, say "cheese", and smile at the same time. It's like trying to take photos of little kids :lol:

LoLz... either that or there's just too many of them to fit in one shot... ;)

Thanks j'field! The tank setup is basically pages 1 through about 6, then scattering of equipment updates up to about page 13. Still making some changes as we go. In the last few months, I've upgrade my Tunze 4x6100 Streams to 2x6105 and 2x6205. Also added a WaveBox. Bit of tinkering here and there trying to find that sweet spot.

Are you an expat in Singapore or do you live there permanently? That's one place I definitely need to visit one of these days.

Thanks pookstreet, I will go take a look at your early pages :happy: I was born here. And yes you should come visit one day. I can say that is a nice small country but one thing you gonna hate is the weather. Besides that, everything is nice. And if you are coming, I can bring you around the lfs over here. :happy:

Wow pookstreet, I start from page 1 till the end. I admit that I was tired halfway. But there was this charm that keeps asking me to continue. Seriously I think you can start a tank setting up business! You've got real talent. Looking at your diy tank making, plumbing and cutting etc. All was neat and nice.

Your pics, colorful corals and fishes just makes me continue looking even though my eye are tired. :happy:

:bowdown:

Thanks for the kind words j'field! Singapore is definitely on the list of places to visit. I've been to many of the Asian countries already but once my kids are old enough for the 14+ hour flights, we may head out that way again. I don't think the weather will be a problem for me since I was born in southern China and grew up in the south in New Orleans. If you are talking about hot muggy climate, I've been there :)

sweet chalice,kenny!

tequila sunrise me likes a frag! ;)

Thanks PINOY! I'll be cutting that some time next month. Will let you know.

Kenny, where do you get these fantastic pieces from??

Matt, I get them from all over, mostly from trades.

chalice pack to 93901? :):):)

$3000 :lol:

Corals corals corals!!!

How are my babies doing??? Am I seeing them tomorrow? :)

They look good enough to eat :P Check your PM!

Matt, I get them from all over, mostly from trades.

$3000 :lol:

They look good enough to eat :P Check your PM!

I must meet your peoples! :P lol!!

Hey, you going to MAX next weekend?? I'll be manning the SCNRS booth there both Sat and Sun along with StanD. B)

I must meet your peoples! :P lol!!

Hey, you going to MAX next weekend?? I'll be manning the SCNRS booth there both Sat and Sun along with StanD. B)

Nope. Got other plans already. Have fun!

Needreefunds

Lovin' the pic-a-day thing Kenny! :P

How long before we will see a repeat? :lol:

Beautiful shots of some amazing pieces.

B)

Archived