ReefCleaners.org

pookstreet's 400 gallon system!

pookstreet

Nick's Reef

kenny, i have a strange feeling my 40 is going to be full of your corals and my pockets will be empty because of it.........

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything looks great Kenny

Thanks dude. I'll ship your stuff out tomorrow. Work got too busy today.

kenny, i have a strange feeling my 40 is going to be full of your corals and my pockets will be empty because of it.........

LOL.......anytime, Nick :lol:

Believe it or not, but that Acro was nothing but an encrusting brown turd for over a year and a half. Then if finally decided to send up branches about 3 to 4 months ago and all the branches are purple :)

So you can polish a turd.

Thanks dude. I'll ship your stuff out tomorrow. Work got too busy today.

For sure man thank you. So when are you going to put some sharks into you tank? :lol:

Your setosa, I cant stop looking at it!

Me neither. That's the first thing that catches my eyes every time I walk by the tank.

So you can polish a turd.

Not quite. But I CAN make the turd grow purple branches. The original turd is still, well, crap brown -_-

For sure man thank you. So when are you going to put some sharks into you tank? :lol:

The sharks are going in after the rays and octopus.

Oh nice. Lmk if you want that baby great white. It's only like 3 ft right now but should grow pretty fast. And the best thing is it's reef safe and loves tangs.

Oh nice. Lmk if you want that baby great white. It's only like 3 ft right now but should grow pretty fast. And the best thing is it's reef safe and loves tangs.

Thanks for the kind offer! I'll keep it in mind. Although I am worried that my yellow tangs might pick on the baby great white.

Yea idk how he will do with yellow tangs I don't keep then in my 15 gallon with the shark because 15 gallons is way too big for them they will get lost.

Yea idk how he will do with yellow tangs I don't keep then in my 15 gallon with the shark because 15 gallons is way too big for them they will get lost.

My dream is to have a big tank like a 15.

Or a 5.5 :)

Dream big my friend it will happen some day ;)

Don't worry, I am a big dreamer.

^^^ man i want all of those soooooo bad ^^^^

it's my birthday soon pook :flower:

Everything can be had, at the right price :lol:

Happy early birthday! It seems like it's everyone's birthdays recently. Or at least that's what they tell me :)

Pook those chalices are insane man

Thanks bud! I gathered them together for the annual family portrait and now they are back in their usual spots :lol:

BEST TANK EVARRR!!!!!

Can I go scubadiving in this tank and pick corals?

Thanks! You'll have to rock, paper, scissors my kids for it :)

Crazy chalices. Love the variety and colors in your tank!

Thanks cracker! I am still trying to get my SPS collection to color up more. They are so finicky about tank parameters.

Everything can be had, at the right price :lol:

Happy early birthday! It seems like it's everyone's birthdays recently. Or at least that's what they tell me :)

you're right, mine isn't until july :P

much truth what you say about price. we gotta talk about it next time a cruise through LA

Archived