SaltCritters.com

pookstreet's 400 gallon system!

pookstreet

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That tang is awesome man

It's a beautiful fish but can be mean at times. He won't mess with the PBT though :lol:

man, consistantly amazing peekchures!

Thanks Steve! Check back regularly for new pix. I get to enjoy 2 hobbies at the same time :P

WOW..

i wish i could have your frag tank as a tank... lol!!

amazing tanks. i just spent my day reading all 32 pages 0.o

WOW..

i wish i could have your frag tank as a tank... lol!!

amazing tanks. i just spent my day reading all 32 pages 0.o

Thanks Jake! It's a cool little tank in it's own right. I actually use it more for growing out new corals before adding them to the 300.

3StarzandaSun

Wow I thought this is going to be small :huh: .. I guess I was wrong :D .. You have some amazing corals and collection pookstreet. Worth reading half of the thread.

Things are looking great, Pook! B)

What page is the most recent FTS on??

Thanks Bud! FTS on 31 :)

You're making the ocean jealous...crazy tank man

Thanks! Far from it. I wished I could live in the ocean.

Wow I thought this is going to be small :huh: .. I guess I was wrong :D .. You have some amazing corals and collection pookstreet. Worth reading half of the thread.

Thanks! Only worth reading half? I'll try to make the other half more interesting :lol:

Thanks Bud! FTS on 31 :)

Ahh, sweet sweet!! The picassos look great and man, when can I come see the tank in person?? lol! :lol:

Ahh, sweet sweet!! The picassos look great and man, when can I come see the tank in person?? lol! :lol:

Any time, bud. Just shoot me a PM beforehand :)

Any time, bud. Just shoot me a PM beforehand :)

Will do! B) I pass on through your area daily, so one of these days...

Updated shots of the Dragon Face Pipe hunting for food.

IMG_4014.jpg

These are awesome, what zoas are they?? :o

Thanks guys! I am far from a good photographer. I am just lucky to have great subjects to shoot. You should see the number of images I have to delete before finding a good one :blush:

You tanks really inspire me! You are right where i want to be in the hobby someday! Great at maintaing a perfect reef, and the ability to make your own acrylic aquariums! Are you able to put together a list of what morphs of zoas you have ??

Archived