SaltCritters.com

Juin21's 20 long

juin21

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EWwww purple aussie. I didn't like it that much at first but the more I look at it the more it grows on me :) I reaaaallly like it now.

Ok, I will be adding a bunch of new zoa's and a digi later today after coming back from Eric's. The blue polyps on the green cap have not come out yet, so i'm also hoping those will come out for the pics i take tonight (no promises tho, i'm a bit lazy at the moment).

Also there is a small air leak somewhere in my up pipes and it ####### me off. I have to either use sealing tape on all the pipes, which will be a serious pain in the but. However, my suspicions are with my T compression pipe, so I'm going to replace that with another compression pipe I have laying around. Blah.....

HeyLookItsCaps

ya, friggin work. someone left "sick"

why cant we all just live!

i really liked what you picked out for me....

seemed very fair. thanks again

Here's a new FTS with the Sunpod installed in the hood.

20longFTS070407.JPG

Here is Adin's Sour Apples I'm holding hostage.

SourApples.JPG

Here is the extra Acan we got, I think its Aussie?

Bluberry_and_Raspbery_Aussie_Acan.JPG

er1c_the_reefer

those aren't sour apples! i dunno what they are though.

that extra acan i don't know what it is. they had them labeled as aussies at jeff's, but they told me they came out closer to papua new guinea. close enough right?

Eh...your right Eric. The Sour Apples have rings :) Whatcha goin to name them. How about Eric the Reefer Split Pea Greens or ER Greens!!!

That is one blurry picture I put up top. Here's a new FTS thats sharper. I was experimenting with using lower resolution on my camera so I wouldn't have to shrink it. Seems, it makes the picture BLURRYYY.

20long080507.jpg

how high is your pendent from the surface? you may want to consider rasing it a bit. Unless your pic makes it look darker on the edges then it really is.

The pendant is very low! But it's fine :) You see, i've got a 32 watt sunpaq in the back and a 10 watt 50/50 on one of the sides. All my coral are getting light, and I think the intensity they prefer. My frogspawns are actually growing faster now with the pc's. My pulsing xenia is also growing alot faster tho... :( I needed the 150 MH, because I got super paranoid about my clams. I love the shimmer lines. Go to my gallery and click on the pic for the fullsize, it shows the light dispersion a little better.

Archived