Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Juin21's 20 long

juin21

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, halo 3 kinda got me hooked......tank is doing fine except for flatworm infestation :(

You got a flatworm invasion as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All 3 of my tanks have them now its freaking gross

I'm reeeeally reducing feedings, but its made no dent in the flatworm pop....i just got some carbon for flatworm exit. I just gotta get off my lazy ass and dose that sucker!

I'm reeeeally reducing feedings, but its made no dent in the flatworm pop....i just got some carbon for flatworm exit. I just gotta get off my lazy ass and dose that sucker!

I have had a bit of a die off but in my other tank i am going to give a 6 line a try supposedly they like to munch flat worms.

I am afraid to dose my Mantis tank if anything happened to Doris I would be heartbroke :(

• 2 weeks later...

let have a review of that flatworm exit?!?!?!

Ok spent around 3 hours killing flatworms in my 20 on Monday. Friday, there coming back :angry: :angry: :angry: Will dose again this weekend, but have to get more water ready.

• 2 weeks later...

I read the thread and am loving the tank. The ghetto skimmer fascinated me the most. I mean how many people have an integrated gravity-powered tank-fed downdraft skimmer on a 20 gallon tank? Neat!

• 3 months later...

Archived