ReefCleaners.org

Juin21's 20 long

juin21

:eek: arrgh...almost flooded my topoff, my sumpwater level is a bit higher then my freshwater reservoir and it began to syphon water into my reservoir since i had the tube down to low in my sump! Such a newb mistake!!! :unsure: I lifted up the freshwater tubing way above the waterline to break the syphon but have to refill and empty my reservoir again since there's mixed saltwater in there. :(

happened to me to lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few pics of my very purple digi! :D

Very_Purple_Digi.JPG

Here's my tri-color zoa :)

tri_colored_zoas.JPG

The tips are very yellowish and look painted :)

When I first bought the digi there was a little purple in it, after i put it under the t5's it colored up ALOT. The zoa's also did not have the yellow tips on their tentacles in my old tank, under the t5's they colored up yellow :)

Anyone else have digi's with little white spots on the tips :) Snowflakey :)

No FTS for you, its kinda got a cyano bloom...

I'm thinking its my water, i'm going to start using Glacier again instead of the water store down the street from me :(

I'm also going to be adding a koralia from the SCNRS meet and see if I can squeeze in a skimmer somplace :)

Must save money!

That is a very nice tank you have there. I too am thinking of doing a 20 long tank with a sump. I love th digi.

Thanks! The digi's great and the 20 long tank is a great nano tank! I would love a RODI but am saving up for alot of things right now. :D

Thanks for the compliments guys. In regards to anemone's i only have 5 of them. One of thems really bleached out tho...I might just throw that one out.

Woot! Woot! Chiller hook up pics on the way!

WOW your going to hook up that chiller you won on that 20g tank?

Isn't the 20 L 30" in length? How do you find a 30" T5 lighting? Everywhere I look, it's always 24", 36", 48".

24" T5 fits great on a 30" tank - it comes 3" from each end, so you hardly notice any reduction in light level on the edges. I have it on my 20L too.

Archived