inTank Media Baskets

The Stoney Waters Experience

stoney waters

!

Wow. A one keystroke from Adin. I feel honored. :blush:

Well it took me two days off and on but I just now finished the whole build thread. This tank is amazing and the photos are stunning. I wish I had had the time (and money) to do something like this with my 40 breeder. Now its full of all this pesky water and coral, and I can't change it now. I might be getting new tank fever already...

Thanks, money is an issue with myself also. Family matters always come first, which is why I spread my builds out over time and DIY as much as possible. I am currently contemplating a custom 60 gal rimless but it is probably years away from reality.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it wrong to tell another guy" that's a great shot of your hammer ?" :huh:

I didn't have an answer so I asked around. The consensus was that I should stay away from you. LOL

Here is a pic of my candy cane you might like. :lol:

IMG_0291.jpg

Or this one.

IMG_0020.jpg

Wow. I just stumbled on this thread thanks to all of the crude references in NRF's thread ;)

Great handiwork. So what kind of an engineer are you by trade? ;) Electical and computer here. I just wish I had the time to do all of the DIY woodworking, lighting, controllers, etc... in your thread!

Great tank!

I didn't have an answer so I asked around. The consensus was that I should stay away from you. LOL

Here is a pic of my candy cane you might like. :lol:

IMG_0291.jpg

Or this one.

IMG_0020.jpg

That's a great shot of your clam too! :lol:

Seriously Stoney, great shots!

Wow. I just stumbled on this thread thanks to all of the crude references in NRF's thread ;)

Great handiwork. So what kind of an engineer are you by trade? ;) Electical and computer here. I just wish I had the time to do all of the DIY woodworking, lighting, controllers, etc... in your thread!

Great tank!

:haha: at least NRF gets you more people in the thread!

Great tank!

No specific trade really. I have a business degree and own and operate an auto customizing company.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a little hesitant to post these with reefunds lurking but I couldn't resist the urge to share. You see my friends RBTA split again and it was finally my turn to receive one. His is a beautiful specimen and I had been waiting a very long time. Its just a baby but I am hoping that my clown will host it soon and quit hosting/harrassing my goniopora

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Oh, and some bunnies.

IMG_0305.jpg

<_<

In the interest of maintaining the integrity of this most awesome build / tank thread I shall refrain from further comment.

'cept to say nice bunnehs!

:lol:

Archived