inTank Media Baskets

The Stoney Waters Experience

stoney waters

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No specific trade really. I have a business degree and own and operate an auto customizing company.

Ahhh...all the perfect skills needed to make a great DIY modded tank!

Beautiful RBTA. Feed it some mashed table shrimp soaked in a little selcon every few days and you will be selling clones before you know it. They grow like weeds!

• 4 weeks later...
stoney waters

Whew... new page. Last one was getting a little weird :rolleyes:

So Stoney, got any new pics!?

I'm am in the middle of a lighting upgrade and trying to find the right MH. I tried both the Phoenix and Ushio 14k and was unhappy with both. I also had a small bleaching event. I might stay with the Reeflux 12K. Once I decide I will post some pics of my new additions.

• 2 weeks later...
The Propagator

Dude I am bringing all the supplies over to your house and you WILL make me a light fixture and controller box just like that. Only the light fixture will have 3 250's, and 2 72" T5's.

Prepare you self ! I'm comm'n... and hell's comm'n with me !

:P:haha:

That chit is SWEEEEEET !!

I mean seriously ! I LOVE IT !!

That box is the cats pajamas dude ! I am sOOOoo gonna copy that bad boy LOL!

stoney waters

Come on over Prop. Here is a few items to add to your supply list.

4 large rib-eyes.

Case of beer (better make it two).

Carton of camels.

Some large tort colonies.

Yea. We'll get er done. :)

stoney waters

Thanks, I know they can be fairly aggressive but it stands pretty much alone. The closest coral is a galaxea. If anything it should be a good fight. :naughtydance:

stoney waters

Its only on this one rock and I am afraid to touch it. It doesn't roll off like the green kind, so I don't know how to remove it.

If I were you... and I should have done this... I would break off a tiny bit of rock that it is attached to in order to remove it. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about popping any of the bubbles. :)

Good idea. Time to fire up the band-saw.

Good idea, I would also suggest fire.

I have this stuff, once it's established itself it's real hard to fight, and yeah, they don't come off as clean as the green bubble, and they break real easy.

Archived