Cultivated Reef

Mini Carpet Anemones

lgreen

I laughed when I saw the price.

I'm amazed they can get away with crap like that and stay in business. You know everyone just buys frags from them, then goes and sells off frags of those frags cheaper.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I laughed when I saw the price.

I'm amazed they can get away with crap like that and stay in business. You know everyone just buys frags from them, then goes and sells off frags of those frags cheaper.

Well, whoever does so, please let me know. :)

--Diane

I mean their SPS, zoos, etc.. I don't know if anyone has fragged their other stuff to sell it again.

But I've seen sooooo many 'Atlantis___ ____ _____" for sale on other sites, and sold by fellow reefers for a fraction of what they tend to charge.

People are retarded to buy things from AA at their outrageous prices, and, might I add, TERRIBLE doa policy (read: they SAY they have one, but then say the coral isn't dead even though it's obviously so, and they fight it to the end while insulting customers).

Overpriced and photoshopped.

um... i was poking around the tank today and managed to remove one of the maxis.

you guys want to see me slice one?

Just wondering who all has a mini carpet anemone here?

What size tank do you have, how much lighting, are you feeding them, if so, what, and how often?

Also anyone having good luck with getting them to split pretty fast?

Thanks!

Do you have any pics? I would love to see your mini's! I have been thinking about getting one. I am nervous about my other corals though. What has your experience been?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My mini. B)

Out of the water (on the side of a bucket)

mini_carpet2.jpg

And opened to it's full glory in the tank...

weird_shroom.jpg

Not sure what species, but it's definitely NOT a mushroom. This thing is sticky like scotch tape when you touch it, not slimy like mushrooms are.

My mini. B)

Out of the water (on the side of a bucket)

mini_carpet2.jpg

And opened to it's full glory in the tank...

weird_shroom.jpg

Not sure what species, but it's definitely NOT a mushroom. This thing is sticky like scotch tape when you touch it, not slimy like mushrooms are.

NOOOOOOOO now adin will get another one :angry: he has enough give it (sell it )to me :D

Just for Adin! :wub:

mini_anemon.jpg

The clearest pic of it I could get so far, unfortunately it's 3 hours after lights out, so it's not inflated as much as it would otherwise be. But note 2 of them in the pic, that means I now have 3. The main one in the pic appears to have split recently...

Archived