ReefCleaners.org

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your nems are unreal. Never seen anything remotely like them.

I can honestly say that decent water + feeding gets them nice and bright :) I want to get that really crazy anemone that's floating around Cornbred's neck of the woods one day but this kiddo isn't spending 2k on an anemone... It's gorgeous but maybe in a couple years ^-^

Can't wait. Those mushrooms?

What settings do you have your cannon on?

Zoas but I'm trying to get one of the weird mushies as well. They develop bounces on them(I'm holding one for a buddy of mine that bought one) and they look BADASSSSSS. Imo they have to be deepwater(or somewhat deeper water) bc they're really light sensitive

The canon is on manual at a custom white balance setting, all these pics are taken under actinic and I'm too lazy to edit so yeah... Lol

First of all, have some pictures from work

15701084818_b14c67a76d_c.jpg

15702549159_7d2a975bac_c.jpg

This is a really crap picture but this was an awesome piece!

15701085028_0caf0690d6_c.jpg

Secondly.... MY SECRET SANTA GIFT ARRIVED TODAY :) its was from Xiaoxiy and it was pretty generous ^-^

15888565595_bf316a7538_c.jpg

I see myself using this a lotttttt, now I can take pictures like this at home

15268948593_f52853d534_c.jpg

15888586395_0fed8681af_c.jpg

15862769016_8e4b50053a_c.jpg

15268949433_3a3695f7eb_c.jpg

First of all, have some pictures from work

15701084818_b14c67a76d_c.jpg

15702549159_7d2a975bac_c.jpg

This is a really crap picture but this was an awesome piece!

15701085028_0caf0690d6_c.jpg

Secondly.... MY SECRET SANTA GIFT ARRIVED TODAY :) its was from Xiaoxiy and it was pretty generous ^-^

15888565595_bf316a7538_c.jpg

I see myself using this a lotttttt, now I can take pictures like this at home

15268948593_f52853d534_c.jpg

15888586395_0fed8681af_c.jpg

15862769016_8e4b50053a_c.jpg

15268949433_3a3695f7eb_c.jpg

Yellow BTA's do want. :wub:

Very cool.

The bounces are growing!

Enjoying that porthole? Those pictures are dope.

I totally am ^-^ thank you soooo much

Yellow BTA's do want. :wub:

Well they're neon green, the tips are yellow

The bounces are growing!

Such a great color. Is that four separate ones or is that how they grow? I'm hoping WWC will get some bounces soon so I can pick one up for myself.

Hope everyone will have a happy thanksgiving!

I'll unfortunately be on an emergency flight to cuba :(

T-minus 4 hours till departure

Why a emergency flight someone ill :(?

Why a emergency flight someone ill :(?

My grandmother has always been somewhat frail; Brittle bones, really bad asthma, obesity, all sorts of illnesses all the time... She broke her arm and in the process got pneumonia and a bacterial infection. We're all flying down to stay with her until she passes and get the arrangements in order so the vultures won't crowd my grandfather afterwards.

Damn Claya sorry to hear about your grandma :(

We all for the most part knew it was coming so we've been somewhat prepared but still, it really sucks when it actually happens you know what I mean? She's not even old, 65 her brother just turned 90 and he's up and about

My grandmother has always been somewhat frail; Brittle bones, really bad asthma, obesity, all sorts of illnesses all the time... She broke her arm and in the process got pneumonia and a bacterial infection. We're all flying down to stay with her until she passes and get the arrangements in order so the vultures won't crowd my grandfather afterwards.

Damn sorry to hear. My mother is only 62 but she has all kinds of health problems in and out of the hospital. Wishing you and your family well.

Damn sorry to hear. My mother is only 62 but she has all kinds of health problems in and out of the hospital. Wishing you and your family well.

Thank you, I really appreciate it Lawn <3

We all for the most part knew it was coming so we've been somewhat prepared but still, it really sucks when it actually happens you know what I mean? She's not even old, 65 her brother just turned 90 and he's up and about

Yeah I know exactly what ya mean, all my grandparents have passed. Even when you expect it, doesn't mean is easy for sure! Have a safe trip!

Sorry to hear this, definitely sucks. My condolences to you and your family.

Archived