Innovative Marine Aquariums

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Received and should be working now. Will holler at you in just a few!

Responded twice! And hopefully a remedy to fix that issue lol

Orders will be shipping out Friday for people this week. I wanted to hold off to receive new style screws for the gooseneck clamps.

If you have a gooseneck that feels "off" please know that I am sending new screws out tomorrow to you.

Pictures will be loaded this week and I will be doing a give away for a Christmas themed Tide. :D

More to come!

-Dave

• Like 1

Orders shipped this week and a handful will be heading out Monday. I will be working early next week before I head out of town for a few days.

New screws shipped to a TON of customers. This will solve any gooseneck issues.

New anodized colors will be shown Monday along free unit giveaway.

White Tide : A Few of these.

31710663601_ebb32c7047_z.jpgwhitetide22 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide : A ton of these

31826927675_b6bf0f54eb_z.jpgblacktide22 by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/Purple Duo :

31826927505_68f047dc5d_z.jpgduoclearpurpgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Screws on screws!

31454277450_11c840f757_z.jpgUntitled by David Fason, on Flickr

More to come! Merry Christmas to all!

-Dave

• Like 3

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is gearing up for NYE. I am dropping off a handful of orders today and then early tomorrow. Running a hair slow today due to some type of food poisoning. Yuck.

I will be out of town 29th-1st but will have access to my phone for early email responses.

Pictures to come!

-Dave

What is with the screws on screws?

No idea what this means.

Black Duo : A few of these.

31568436270_2351bdafba_c.jpgduoblackgoose13 by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/Black :

31568436830_18e332c9cf_c.jpgduoclearblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Beam :

31568436580_c9c712cf02_c.jpgbeamgooseFW by David Fason, on Flickr

Shaking this food poising off but should be good. I am going to try and get a few more out with Bradley shipping.

Enjoy NYE everyone!

-Dave

• Like 2

Dave, I sent you an email but I have not yet received a response.

I still haven't received a replacement unit or a tracking number for said unit. Can you provide me with an update or a tracking number?

Also, you sent me a replacement lid because the original unit was sent with the wrong color(It should have been black, I received white). I didn't open the box you sent until today(didn't feel the need to because you were sending me a new unit), but you sent the wrong color again. Not sure if this is even an issue at this point if the replacement Mini Tide Plus M comes with the black lid I ordered...

• Like 2

Weird, this is Jon correct? Sending a PM now as well but to confirm it was white/black Tide Plus M.

-Dave

Dave, I sent you an email but I have not yet received a response.

I still haven't received a replacement unit or a tracking number for said unit. Can you provide me with an update or a tracking number?

Also, you sent me a replacement lid because the original unit was sent with the wrong color(It should have been black, I received white). I didn't open the box you sent until today(didn't feel the need to because you were sending me a new unit), but you sent the wrong color again. Not sure if this is even an issue at this point if the replacement Mini Tide Plus M comes with the black lid I ordered...

Sorry for the lack of updates on here. I had either the flu or terrible cold the past five days and finally feeling like myself. I worked the entire time but more of a zombie than anything else. I will be doing a year in review thread to give an update on what is happening in 2017 for NanoBox. :D

Pictures of units that have gone out this week and also shipping today ( loading more later today ).

White Tide :

31977388662_53a2ae90b5_z.jpgtidewhitegoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

Green/Orange Prize Tide :

31936466792_79b01f157c_z.jpgtidegreenornggoose by David Fason, on Flickr

White/Black Tide :

31750906960_abf920c809_z.jpgtidewhiteblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/White Tide :

31709460960_e72ccd5fee_z.jpgtideclearwhitegoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/Nature Flare :

31967071001_ec7efd4bb7_z.jpgtideclearnaturegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Purple Tide :

31967071091_b4be47e7ac_z.jpgtideblackpurphang by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Duo :

31967071271_e12d05cc0d_z.jpgduoblackmatteblackgoose3 by David Fason, on Flickr

31967071381_944ca7651e_z.jpgduoblackmatteblackgoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Orders shipping today. There is always a chance that they may be a day delayed with our weather. They have already issued " State of Emergency " and it has not even snowed yet. Nothing like the south!

-Dave

Placed my order last week.... even though I know I am still at least a week from seeing a pic of it, i will keep checking this thread in anticipation :D

Just scooped yours up from the anodizer and building today. You should see a photo Monday.

• Like 1

Hi Dave, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Last Monday you were to send me a replacement Large Nanobox retro for my biocube. Can you send me the tracking number so I can see where or when it's arriving?

• Like 1

We received a crazy amount of snow from last week and it is still here. Very strange for this area but I am still ticking away. Being part of a 650,000 SQFT building and being one of the few in here is a weird feeling.

Orders shipping out tomorrow and a few pictures for now.

Green/Black Tide :

31405394843_be192e861d_z.jpgtidegreenblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Round Concept Tide :

31405399753_c4e7ce5b2b_z.jpgtideconceptround by David Fason, on Flickr

Black?vivid :

32066924852_733a7a8d86_z.jpgtidevividside by David Fason, on Flickr

31405402863_7a5d1ba66d_z.jpgtideblkvividbluegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide :

31405397843_70fb47432b_z.jpgtideblack24 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Nature Tide :

32066922982_cc835f5733_z.jpgtidebacknaturegoose4 by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/White Duo :

32215734625_b15d1babf4_z.jpgduoclearwhitegoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

Snow Outside :

32066928812_6029efc1fe_z.jpgsnowwork by David Fason, on Flickr

Quad Work :

32177543616_3239122f4d_z.jpgquadsidework by David Fason, on Flickr

In the next few days I will be adding a Journal/Blog to the website. Giving a more personal look to the inside of NBR. I will also start writing articles about coral keeping, LED practices and do's and do not's that I see almost every day.

I am also playing with a 24" gooseneck that will work with the Tide-Flare-Duo-Quad.

32215735505_d17e2c7aa3_z.jpg24inchgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Hi Dave, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Last Monday you were to send me a replacement Large Nanobox retro for my biocube. Can you send me the tracking number so I can see where or when it's arriving?

Sending email over now.

• Like 4

Can't wait to finally get some real lighting over my tank & consign the PAR38 to the emergency bin! Lookin' pretty swank there with that round concept model... ;)

Guess I now need to lark around the Bluefish settings thread to figure out of to use it.

EDIT... I think it's awesome that you're going deeper on how your product can work with reefer's tanks, especially based on your own experiences (and hopefully feedback from the NR crowd - you've got more practical testing coverage here than any other vendor could possibly do in-house). All too often a manufacturer throws the product out the door with a "here, you go figure out what's best" attitude.

• Like 2

Google sheet updated along with shipping a few orders out today.

Black/Purple Quad :

31879083190_ef820540a8_z.jpgquadblackpurpgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/Nature Flare :

31879083380_05603099a9_z.jpgflareclearnaturegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Recently Bulk Reef Supply posted a carbon fiber wrapped drop off stand. I thought they would like this!

31879082730_6ee384ef3d_z.jpgtideclearcfgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

A new store opened .4 miles from my office and decided to donate my old Lagoon tank to them. Earnest is a great guy and hoping the best for him. I really like the aquascape he did for this tank. Mostly flat rock.

31879081690_0453207d83_z.jpgtopdownlagoon2 by David Fason, on Flickr

31879082020_f56006f3f7_z.jpgtopdownlagoon by David Fason, on Flickr

Enjoy and more to come!

-Dave

• Like 3

Working a few hours today to knock a few things out. This week I will be updating a few items on the website and on here. A few things to come...

• New Style Biocube ( New version with LED/slim hood ) Nanobox Retro kit and install video
    • The new Biocube LEDs really are terrible.
  • New NanoBox Journal
    • I kept up with a ton of info from you guys, personal experiences and industry professionals that I want to share and discuss.
    • New things in the pipe line
    • More in depth look of the shop
  • NanoBox RETRO website page updated with which kit works best for each tank/hood
  • Freshwater Journal
    • So many people have a FW/planted tank - Documenting the growth of our own
  • " Understand Your Unit " - Giving more in depth look at what certain scenarios work best for your style aquarium
  • Constructive talk on what you guys would like to see change on NanoBox units.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and if you are in the middle of the country, be safe!

-Dave

• Like 2