Coral Vue Hydros

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

This is the last day to receive the special pricing on the Tide, Duo and retro kits. I want to thank everyone who has already placed an order as today and tomorrow will be nuts! :D

-Dave

Really, Are you serious?

Talk about frustrating!
Here I have tried to avoid creating my own Issue Thread and went back and forth for about a week, spencer included via email. Twice I was told a replacement card will be sent! Now you don't know who I am? Im sure you took care of all the Black Friday sales but pushed my replacement card (hopefully that's what it is btw) to the side. I can't speak for the product nor will I as im a first time buyer, did a lot of research and your brand kept coming up for my type of setup. I REALLY hope my experience with the product outweighs the customer service

11:00am update
Tracking sent and it was delivered to my job. Tracking number could have avoided my frustration. I'll pick it up Monday.
Tyvm

No problem and thanks for the feedback. Your card was not pushed to the side and I actually shipped from Rapid to get to you quicker with both being in Cali. Black Friday orders are shipping tomorrow to miss the holiday shipping woes. Again sorry for the troubles that you are having but assure you that it will all be covered.

No problem and thanks for the feedback. Your card was not pushed to the side and I actually shipped from Rapid to get to you quicker with both being in Cali. Black Friday orders are shipping tomorrow to miss the holiday shipping woes. Again sorry for the troubles that you are having but assure you that it will all be covered.

I am sorry I put you on blast, I rarely do this as I felt my email was ignored and I did not see any effort other than previous emails.

This was a miscommunication issue, got the package and hopefully the end of the initial problem.

Tyvm

Raw fingers, paper cuts and a ton of wiring completed. Pictures and updates tomorrow. Customer progress page has been updated and I will now drink a few beers. ;)

Thanks to everyone that made this Black Friday a great one!

30516965083_b7aed0ca26_c.jpgUntitled by David Fason, on Flickr

• Like 6

Tons of stuff rolling today. If you have had a hard time reaching me my email server has been grabbing emails into SPAM. It should be fixed now and I will be replying tonight. I apologize if you have not heard from me!

Clear/Vivid Tide :

31343889145_ea147ca59e_c.jpgtideclearvividgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Steel Blue Tide :

31343889425_ffd30c7e18_c.jpgtideblacksteelbluegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tides :

31343889835_4b9bcc127f_c.jpgtideblackgoose4 by David Fason, on Flickr

31343889785_3fd029705f_c.jpgtideblackgoose13 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Purple Tide :

31343889595_a57f60fff3_c.jpgtideblackpurpgoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Blue Tide :

31343890015_aa66998c09_c.jpgtideblackbluegoose5 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Dark Blue Tide :

31199720502_3a8dbe2bd2_c.jpgtideblackbluegoose4 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/White Duo :

31199720782_46cca7193b_c.jpgduoblackwhitegoose6 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Duo :

31199721162_f361220d70_c.jpgduoblackblackgoose12 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Red Duo :

31199721052_abc86d8094_c.jpgduoblackredgoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

Clear/Black Duo :

31199720652_f184a12bce_c.jpgduoclearblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

• Like 4

Hey guys,

I just got off the phone with Spencer after receiving a few emails over the past four days with people having issues connecting there Bluefish. We found the issue and it was 100% my fault!

When I receive the Bluefish controllers I program each one with a programming IMP card. They recently pushed out a new update that did not load on my programmer making your Bluefish controller impossible to BlinkUp.

If you have a new unit and have issues please send me an email to david@nanoboxreef.com

My apologies on this! I will have new cards out tomorrow.

-Dave

**Update**

More packages dropped off today from those who contacted me late yesterday. You will also receive an email with return labels and how to connect the new controller. I personally tested each one before shipping so assure you guys are set.

Bluefish programming is all set now and Spencer ( Bluefish ) jumped on this quickly to help me out.

A bunch of orders will be shipping this week and a few that are taking longer than expected due to cure times. The rain, cold and just gnarly weather we have had it slowing things down. I have contacted you that things are taking longer.

All presets have been updated in the Bluefish app under " Quick Settings ", " NanoBox " and then your unit. All presets are great starting points for tanks but you can adjust as needed.

NanoBox promotional pricing is still going on. Jump on it before I change my mind! :ninja:

Shipping has been a nightmare this season. If your package is in limbo I am trying to get things cleared up. I have heard some of the craziest excuses from USPS.

Thank you again guys! Pictures will be posted by the end of the week. Customer progress page is being updated daily.

-Dave

I was able to ship a few orders before the cut off today along with some replacement Bluefish controllers.

Return labels will be mailed to those who were effected.

More orders shipping Friday! :D

-Dave

• Like 1
burtbollinger

I had heard mention that sometimes you login to people's accounts to alter their setting or something? Not sure I'll need that kind of assistance but wasnt sure what that was all about...why you do it, what it is youre adjusting for them, etc? looking forward to my light...order to shipping was very, very fast!

I had heard mention that sometimes you login to people's accounts to alter their setting or something? Not sure I'll need that kind of assistance but wasnt sure what that was all about...why you do it, what it is youre adjusting for them, etc? looking forward to my light...order to shipping was very, very fast!

Some people want more help so I go in a adjust for them to start. I think I answered this in a different thread but I can adjust yours but the quick settings are a good start.

-Dave

• Like 1

Orders out the door. I will be coming in Sunday to get more out for Monday. More photos to come.

Orange/Black Duo :

31498975616_9decec6ee0_z.jpgduoorangeblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Purple/Black Duo :

31498975396_a9159363e6_z.jpgduopurpblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

White Duo :

31498975236_02a2b2821a_z.jpgduowhitewhitegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

White tide :

30696303964_e3aa3e4acd_z.jpgtidewhitewhitegoose5 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide :

31498974896_4561332b7d_z.jpgtideblackblackhoose17 by David Fason, on Flickr

My personal fun office tank.

31498975936_777226934e_z.jpgdaveim10 by David Fason, on Flickr

-Dave

• Like 6

You're rocking an IM10! And I see you have the longer gooseneck on it. I need to get one for mine, the regular gooseneck is just long enough to make it work but it's not optimal.

There's a face in your tank !!!

That freaked me out when I first saw it.

No picture of mine is needed since I just placed an order for the large nano kit with moonlight!

So this should ship out right away....... Right Dave??????????????? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

More pictures will be loaded. I have been trying to keep up with loading, editing, etc with all the recent orders lately and to be honest has been extremely hard.

Updates mid week!

-Dave

• Like 1

What a week it has been! Pumping out orders as quickly as possible with deadlines for Christmas. This season with shipping has been like rolling dice. I have had some packages get to people in record times, while others have taken 5-10 days. I really wish I could help with these but the shipping services have been over whelmed. I personally had a CNC part shipment go missing!

A few issues I am addressing...

• Screws for gooseneck mounts. I had a batch of screws that I am not sure if the pitch is off or the nylon is super cheap. They work when first screwing in and then once attached do not work as they should. I just placed an order for metal screws with nylon tips that should fix the issue.
  • Bluefish updates - These should be all be completed but if you still have one not working correctly please email/PM me!
  • Bluefish connection issues - I have had people contact me about this and 9/10 clearing the WIFI signal and re-doing the BlinkUp fixes this. As well make sure you are on a 2.4ghz signal!
  • Shipping - I will be shipping through next week but will be taking off 23rd - 30th. I will be in and out but feel shipping those dates is a disaster waiting to happen.

I picked up a new batch from the anodizer yesterday that look incredible. Pictures to come!

White Tide :

31520573542_cf46468d7b_z.jpgtidewhitewhitegoose3 by David Fason, on Flickr

Dark Grey/Walnut Tide :

31520573692_500ba704d3_z.jpgtidedarkgreynaturegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Blue Tide :

31520573862_fd34032081_z.jpgtideblackbluegoose7 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide :

31501775172_04efe1941a_z.jpgtideblackgoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

31501775602_f0edca57f8_z.jpgtideblackgoose1 by David Fason, on Flickr

Blue/Aqua Tide :

31648069075_2a06340836_z.jpgtidebluebluegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Quad :

31648067435_d7721c8649_z.jpgquadblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Duo :

31501776022_aa9b2ee6e6_z.jpgduoblackgoose1 by David Fason, on Flickr

White Wide Quad :

31648067915_4a1168dc6b_z.jpgwidequadwhitehang by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Red Duo :

31520574012_0b531639f0_z.jpgduoblackredgoose3 by David Fason, on Flickr

Blue/Black Tide :

31648066965_788b31cacf_z.jpgtideblueblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

More to come today!

-Dave

• Like 3

Check your email! I have been receiving your texts, respond but literally can not get it to go through.

Cough cough

It will be. I botched the first one however. Yours is currently curing with a clear coat. :D

that round Tide on the list could be something sweet to see as well.

What a week it has been! Pumping out orders as quickly as possible with deadlines for Christmas. This season with shipping has been like rolling dice. I have had some packages get to people in record times, while others have taken 5-10 days. I really wish I could help with these but the shipping services have been over whelmed. I personally had a CNC part shipment go missing!

A few issues I am addressing...

• Screws for gooseneck mounts. I had a batch of screws that I am not sure if the pitch is off or the nylon is super cheap. They work when first screwing in and then once attached do not work as they should. I just placed an order for metal screws with nylon tips that should fix the issue.
  • Bluefish updates - These should be all be completed but if you still have one not working correctly please email/PM me!

• Bluefish connection issues - I have had people contact me about this and 9/10 clearing the WIFI signal and re-doing the BlinkUp fixes this. As well make sure you are on a 2.4ghz signal!

• Shipping - I will be shipping through next week but will be taking off 23rd - 30th. I will be in and out but feel shipping those dates is a disaster waiting to happen.

I picked up a new batch from the anodizer yesterday that look incredible. Pictures to come!

White Tide :

31520573542_cf46468d7b_z.jpgtidewhitewhitegoose3 by David Fason, on Flickr

Dark Grey/Walnut Tide :

31520573692_500ba704d3_z.jpgtidedarkgreynaturegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Blue Tide :

31520573862_fd34032081_z.jpgtideblackbluegoose7 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide :

31501775172_04efe1941a_z.jpgtideblackgoose2 by David Fason, on Flickr

31501775602_f0edca57f8_z.jpgtideblackgoose1 by David Fason, on Flickr

Blue/Aqua Tide :

31648069075_2a06340836_z.jpgtidebluebluegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Quad :