ReefCleaners.org

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lookin good man... looks like you've got alot of corals to place :)

That I do. Getting some rock pieces from Glenn this week to finish the scape and mount everything as well

Besides the new awesome corals, best news of the day! Since adding my reactor with some gfo, I've seen awesome improvement in my SPS colors. Browns are slowly becoming a color again! :happydance:

Imagine if I stopped being lazy and added my skimmer

Some z/p's from Glenn

15251164276_1c4e742770_c.jpg

15273775852_b7a82324ed_c.jpg

15087597887_852ca12855_c.jpg

15271045471_2f25d62356_c.jpg

Also some new additions from AquaSD

15271045371_2fea13dd62_c.jpg

15273775302_5753d7581f_c.jpg

15274159095_02db603f64_c.jpg

And hell, here's some pics of stuff not new :)

15087459060_b629799cf0_c.jpg

Getting green!

15087593238_e3a62ae1e4_c.jpg

This guy was a brown turd two weeks ago

15251163396_111dff63f1_c.jpg

15087596667_d6a2547a62_c.jpg

Jawbreaker in its safety bubble

15087592768_044cd5e2a1_c.jpg

Baller alert! Those new additions look great.

Also got some rocks from Glenn but they're not as exciting to take pictures of. Will hopefully be finishing up the scape this weekend, and then gluing tons of these frags!

.....must be those shitty LEDs turning your sticks different colors.

As for the LED stick debacle, I honestly have no idea since I've only used LED's. I will say though, the underside of the few I have is definitely brown compared to where the LED's directly hit.

I think your light is bad ass....might be the next purchase...or a hybrid.

Do it! I love my nanobox. Would definitely recommend

A light won't help when it comes to laxed tank maintenance.

Amen. About to do a water change too!

A light won't help when it comes to laxed tank maintenance.

True. A great light will make a shitty tank look even shittier. A great light will make a great tank look...... great. Guess I'll save some aggravation and skip the light....thanks Lawn :(

.....must be those shitty LEDs turning your sticks different colors.

LMAO :)

As for the LED stick debacle, I honestly have no idea since I've only used LED's. I will say though, the underside of the few I have is definitely brown compared to where the LED's directly hit.

I've had t5, MH and hell pc's as well as LEDs (and grown sps under them all....) and while not as noticeable IME they all color the tops a bit better then the fronts/ sides. It isn't a problem for any other coral tho, and with the proper amount of LEDs and lenses can be minimized :)

I could run some old bs off brand 2 yr old t5/ MH bulbs w/o a reflector and say they don't work too.... like everything else there is a right way and a well yeah this didn't work way ;)

True. A great light will make a shitty tank look even shittier. A great light will make a great tank look...... great. Guess I'll save some aggravation and skip the light....thanks Lawn :(

Shut up and just step your game up son lol

Willing to put a screen on the tank? lol

Beautiful fish, miss mine and plan to have a few in the new tank just for their bright color and activity, but don't be surprised if it ends up on the floor without some kind of lid ;)

Willing to put a screen on the tank? lol

Beautiful fish, miss mine and plan to have a few in the new tank just for their bright color and activity, but don't be surprised if it ends up on the floor without some kind of lid ;)

That's what I'm looking for is some color and movement. My two neon gobies are just boring and small lol and since the blenny mysteriously died I'm looking for something. Not sure if I want a lid though, or if I could make one that I would like, and there lies the problem!

Don't get a wrasse without a lid, it will only be a matter of time before it vanishes imo. BTW, I added a lid and it doesn't annoy me nearly as much as I thought - it's quick to remove if you want to check things out from above. I'd get a lid and a Mystery Wrasse, it's bold colours will compliment your baller corals. ;)

Those go for $400pp on fire corals, lol. :rolleyes:http://www.firecorals.com/fire-corals-krakosphere-palythoa/'>http://www.firecorals.com/fire-corals-krakosphere-palythoa/

I've got some on my colony that are identical to the $400 version, lol. Same polyp, guaranteed.

I saw those sometime last week and then saw your eBay and knew they had to be the same. But those are krakospheres! They must be one of a kind! :lol: I think I've seen them a few other places with different names and much higher price tags as well

Archived