Top Shelf Aquatics

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

If Veng is still running the bulb combo that I shipped it with, it's 1 ATI blue+, 1 DD Pro Power Actinic+, 2 DD Giesemann Powerchrome Aquablue+. I think... It's been a while.

Thanks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good still. I like the weeds idea, works well in my smaller tank. Looks like I need to move my frag of spongodes in as well.

How long ago was black Friday? :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2017 at 0:47 PM, markalot said:

Looking good still. I like the weeds idea, works well in my smaller tank. Looks like I need to move my frag of spongodes in as well.

How long ago was black Friday? :D

It's been a while, but then again I've been busy.  So I'm just going to leave this teaser from earlier today here....

AUUJpsA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

While the other tank is up, the coral still isn't transfered while I let it mature a little before I move stuff over.  However, I've also been horrifically lazy about cleaning the glass.  But I wanted to share some pictures so instead of FTS you get from the top shots!

V148FLs.jpg

tzN0Ost.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Back in town, almost have everything ready for the move.  Hoping to have something moved tomorrow, this may be the last FTS for the 20L.  Dunno, might break out the DSLR tomorrow instead of just having a cell phone pic.

yfKvviF.jpg

2 hours ago, metrokat said:

So what are you NOT planning on moving over?

Everything is moving, however I think the rock on the right is going to be sold as well as the candy cane and hammer.  Those are some of my oldest corals so there is some emotional attachment to them.  I'll replace the right rock with a much shorter rock, about the same foot print.  

On 3/28/2017 at 5:18 PM, metrokat said:

Isn't the new tank deeper?

Both top to bottom and front to back.  I want it the rocks to be noticeably different in height.  I suppose I could make the right rock taller, but not feeling it.  

Archived