SaltCritters.com

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It survived! We did a big water change and I scrubbed out the blue tub. I'm getting pretty good at trouble shooting the alarms. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am still alive, the tank is still up. I haven't cleaned the glass, but know people wanted pictures so here's some top down shots. Zs&Ps are really taking over the tank, though it's not quite as bad as these pictures makes it seem.

l1GlU6vh.jpg

z4ZE2VXh.jpg

dXBcfZ4h.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just so you guys don't think I'm dead. I'm not and neither is the tank. Did a water change and beat back some of that palys. They were out competing the trumpet coral among other things and needed a trimming. Sucked out any post beating goo biproduct when I did the water change. Even tossed in a couple of fraglet pictures and a puppy pic for Metro too.

9XeZx9Bh.jpg

W9Z2Diah.jpg

qlFmtTUh.jpg

QXpI6sgh.jpg

83fY7gmh.jpg

:wub:

She's getting tall, he's the new mini me, puppy needs a kiss right there on the whiskers. Tank doesn't look like a jungle anymore, look at that!!!

We need to get people out here at the house again. Trying to think, have you gotten a chance to meet Fraglet number 2 yet? And yeah, it's crazy how fraglet number 1 has gotten.

So cute!

And it's incredible that your entire overflow is encrusted over :wub:

Thanks! I was a little afraid the GSP would try to take over, but the meteor shower has been stubborn and hasn't given up any ground to it.

Love you GSP and cyphesthria wall.

Were are you guys located? I have been house hunting and really frustrated with the Dallas market, so expensive and tiny.

Love you GSP and cyphesthria wall.

Were are you guys located? I have been house hunting and really frustrated with the Dallas market, so expensive and tiny.

Thanks!

Don't know where you work, but stuff starts getting affordable again as you get out to the north west of Dallas in the Rowlett and Wylie range things start to get pretty affordable. If you're looking in Frisco or Highland Park, stuff is going to be pretty crazy.

Thanks!

Don't know where you work, but stuff starts getting affordable again as you get out to the north west of Dallas in the Rowlett and Wylie range things start to get pretty affordable. If you're looking in Frisco or Highland Park, stuff is going to be pretty crazy.

I work in Dallas proper. Had been looking at M streets, Oak Lawn and now las Colinas. So expensive, and little.

I work in Dallas proper. Had been looking at M streets, Oak Lawn and now las Colinas. So expensive, and little.

Yeah, anything near down town dallas is pretty crazy on price. Really have to move out to the subburbs to get stuff affordable. Don't know how much you're willing to drive, but look out in rockwall. Lot of new growth out there, and in the morning depending on when you leave it would be about 30 minutes to an hour to get into downtown. I think 225K or so will still get you ~3K sq feet out there.

If I move to Dallas I'm pitching up a tent in your back yard for the puppy and myself.

That will last about a minute....... okay plan B.

If I move to Dallas I'm pitching up a tent in your back yard for the puppy and myself.

That will last about a minute....... okay plan B.

May need to find a way to AC that tent right now. Pretty hot down here.

We have a guest bed, we won't even make you sleep outside! Though max might crawl into it if you aren't careful.

That dog is shampooed! I've checked many times. He's cleared for cuddling.

Archived