inTank Media Baskets

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

Can't remove any of the rock. it's all one piece epoxied together. :(

A wise man told me to employ a cold chisel.....

Oh, and if you didn't before, you should really click that picture above and view the high res version of it.

Just did. Jeebus.

This thread should be called the Bristleworm party

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: @ the high res.

And @ cold chisel, that's what I told you for getting frags of a coral off a rock you weren't going to keep! tweety_bird.jpg

No, not going to eat one. I've gotten the bristles in my hands, no thanks! Can't imagine fire worms.

A wise man told me to employ a cold chisel.....

Just did. Jeebus.This thread should be called the Bristleworm party

Or Vengs Bristleworm Farm.

Even with all of them, an awesome tank. Just love the coral on the sides.

Dr.Brain Coral

I want to see my friends stick there hands in that bucket. They are the classic tough guys and would probably be big enough dumbass's to do it. hmmm if I ever get my tank up I think ill do that

I miss you guys.

I want to see my friends stick there hands in that bucket. They are the classic tough guys and would probably be big enough dumbass's to do it. hmmm if I ever get my tank up I think ill do that

I'd rather eat spicy mustard.

I miss you guys.

We miss you too. Any idea when you'll get back to town? I don't have anything scheduled to get me stranded in JFK for a day again any time soon. :(

We miss you too. Any idea when you'll get back to town? I don't have anything scheduled to get me stranded in JFK for a day again any time soon. :(

Next time you see us, baby Frag will be here!

Yeah, end January, for my birthday again. I don't know if JBB will come up for air by then but I can always rent a car to come see baby frag.

I knew you liked me ;):P

That's the worst thing you could think of?

Are you flirtin' with me Doctor? ;)

The bristleworms in my tank are the best cleaners, but they're EVERYWHERE. Not a big problem, unless I stick my hand in the tank and start touching stuff without looking and I get stung.

I've been fighting back by using an insulin syringe to inject the big bold worms with vinegar, and leaving their corpses in the tank to send a message to the other worms...

The bristleworms in my tank are the best cleaners, but they're EVERYWHERE. Not a big problem, unless I stick my hand in the tank and start touching stuff without looking and I get stung.

I've been fighting back by using an insulin syringe to inject the big bold worms with vinegar, and leaving their corpses in the tank to send a message to the other worms...

Is this gangster message system working you think?

Dr.Brain Coral

5.gif

Orly? Well Mama Tailes and Papa Veng can vouch for my minx personality. Might be too much to handle you know.

Impossible. Trust me I'm a Doctor

Is this gangster message system working you think?

I like to think so. The amphipod population is on the rise I feel. Those guys somehow steal from the anemones without getting stung and eaten.... But at least they don't sting me lol

Impossible. Trust me I'm a Doctor

:huh: You're a Minx doctor? I refuse to be cured. :furious:

I like to think so. The amphipod population is on the rise I feel. Those guys somehow steal from the anemones without getting stung and eaten.... But at least they don't sting me lol

Amphipods are bastards, but go figure, I've been ordering thousands of them every other month or so.

Dr.Brain Coral

Tailes and Veng, I know you both cook as I see the pictures (my stomach hates this thread) so I thought I would share this story. My brother is in town and he brought me some ghost chili peppers from his work. He is a chef and I love to cook so this was a really cool gift. I wanted to try one so he stuck a fork in one and pulled it out. I tried it and it was super spicy but not as bad as I thought. He told me to eat a piece so I ate one the size of a grain of rice. It felt like someone was putting needles into a flame and then stabbing my tongue with them. I broke my arm and had to have two surgeries and a percutaneous pinning. This was way more painful haha

Tailes and Veng, I know you both cook as I see the pictures (my stomach hates this thread) so I thought I would share this story. My brother is in town and he brought me some ghost chili peppers from his work. He is a chef and I love to cook so this was a really cool gift. I wanted to try one so he stuck a fork in one and pulled it out. I tried it and it was super spicy but not as bad as I thought. He told me to eat a piece so I ate one the size of a grain of rice. It felt like someone was putting needles into a flame and then stabbing my tongue with them. I broke my arm and had to have two surgeries and a percutaneous pinning. This was way more painful haha

That's great! I haven't tried ghost chili's before. Occasionally I will make some habanero based salsa though, great stuff!

Archived