Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Those are great ideas. I really want to do a pico sexy shrimp/mini maxi anemone tank....but I'd want it plumbed into my NC, which will never happen at this house. I'm seriously out of space and I'm not willing to let anything go to make room :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Move the FW pico, then put a new pico on a stand to match the height of the 12 so water levels will be even. Then plumb it under the desk with two pipes with one way valves. T off the return in the 12 to fill the pico. Simple :P

Clean up the tank and store it. The dimensions are weird compared to your 20H, not sure of a classy way to put the two together.

Or... transfer everything to the new tank, make a new stand that's 18x24xHowever High. Make the 20h your sump, use the excess stand space for plumbing and light tree to make the stand sit flush against the wall, and then buy a 4th mp10.

aka

SWAG

Qft.

BAH! lol

Oh saw your FB, LMAO you both had crazy hair at one time!

Oh and Marlboro sends me crazy things too, I have a bottle opener I need to find a place to mount and a PHAT ashtray likr yours!

Hahaha yea that ashtray was awesome lol. Yea she had dreads that I did for her...and also took out haha....we used two 16oz botttles of conditioner and sat in a bathtub for 8 hours combing hers out...mine I jst shaved off lol

Well yeah you can't shave HER head!

Oh I will take that Dragon's tongue whenever you have some to give, I figure I can put it in tank for now and move it later to the SUMP.

And I think it's a pretty Macro. ;)

No prob, ima grow it out enough to send you and Ballz some...

I might Frag two heads off my white frogspawn tonight...

Awesome!

Ohhh let us know how that goes! I love my froggie.

No prob, ima grow it out enough to send you and Ballz some...

I might Frag two heads off my white frogspawn tonight...

^ Two of the best quotes I've seen in a while!

Corallz are looking fine, might fine Deckoz.

So I didn't frag it....Instead of made the white and the green have sex...well see how it turns out when they open up

2012-01-12_18-40-41_346.jpg

I bet it looks cool!

Yea....I super glued my fingers together after dropping an acan on the floor...

HAHA I did that when I was gluing the rics down! LMAO

Archived