Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hexadron's Nitoralis [Retired]

Hexadron

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't even have to add any livestock to that thing. I am in awe as it sits. Really amazing photography and attention to detail sir.

You don't even have to add any livestock to that thing. I am in awe as it sits. Really amazing photography and attention to detail sir.

LOL thanks :happy:

Cycle... Must... Start...

It's killing me a little inside each day I look at it with nothing in it. :(:closedeyes:

throw a shrimp in there already. :angry:

Maybe if I had one nearby, I might just consider it, but I bought some Ammonium Chloride instead :lol:

im gonna have to had one made now. thats just awesome man :D

Love :wub: the screen top, coming along nicely, one step at a time.

Christine

Aww thanks guys :P

I'm pretty sure me and Tristan were one of the first as well. Here is a photo of the prototype versus the new one i took:

350j5a8.jpg

20gcr4x.jpg

Aww thanks guys :P

I'm pretty sure me and Tristan were one of the first as well. Here is a photo of the prototype versus the new one i took:

350j5a8.jpg

20gcr4x.jpg

that makes me want it even more.

andysambergjizz.jpg

SeahawkReefer

Def 100,000,000X better than a brs/ screen door top!

Edit: Is that cut from starphire? I don't see any color in the edges of the glass... :lol: crazy $h!t

LMAO! I love The Lonely Island :P

that makes me want it even more.

andysambergjizz.jpg

That was about my face when I opened her up.

Def 100,000,000X better than a brs/ screen door top!

Edit: Is that cut from starphire? I don't see any color in the edges of the glass... :lol: crazy $h!t

It's actually acrylic. It's flame polished edges which makes it look kind of like glass ;)

I'm fairly sure the PicO screen covers are made in acrylic Seahawk.JDH, it looks *really* good with that light combo... what a tank this will be!

I know right?! It's a perfect fit!
SeahawkReefer
I'm fairly sure the PicO screen covers are made in acrylic Seahawk.

JDH, it looks *really* good with that light combo... what a tank this will be!

Ah... ok, makes sense. Looks like great quality none the less...

Looks super awesome man! I like the detail he put on yours. Now lets get this thing freakin cycled!!!

I'm pretty sure me and Tristan were one of the first

According to Chris we are the first :)

Screen top is boss son lol....just remember to give it a bath every week or so to wash the salt creep off or eventually it wont come off since ita acrylic

Ah... ok, makes sense. Looks like great quality none the less...

It definitely is. :)

Looks super awesome man! I like the detail he put on yours. Now lets get this thing freakin cycled!!!

According to Chris we are the first :)

Mwahahaha! Lets share this moment!!! According to Amazon, my delivery should be here by the 25th of March, Hopefully it will be a fast cycle after that.

Mmm, cover is legit by Chris. How much was it?

It was about $50, I originally ordered it with the tank, but there was an issue with his supplier for the mesh material, hence why I am receiving it now :)

The screen cover looks fantastic, definitely looks the part.

Thanks! Chris did great work. It really does look cool.

Screen top is boss son lol....just remember to give it a bath every week or so to wash the salt creep off or eventually it wont come off since ita acrylic

Haha, thanks B) That shouldn't be a problem. i clean my glass every other day, so probably gonna remove the screen and give it a once over every 3 or 4 days, should be fine.

And I topped off this morning, about half of what I usually do. I'll keep an eye to see if it was just a fluke, but if this cuts evap, i'm gonna be one happy guy! :happy:

It definitely is. :)

Mwahahaha! Lets share this moment!!! According to Amazon, my delivery should be here by the 25th of March, Hopefully it will be a fast cycle after that.

It was about $50, I originally ordered it with the tank, but there was an issue with his supplier for the mesh material, hence why I am receiving it now :)

Thanks! Chris did great work. It really does look cool.

Haha, thanks B) That shouldn't be a problem. i clean my glass every other day, so probably gonna remove the screen and give it a once over every 3 or 4 days, should be fine.

That's a very nice screen top. I'm sure Chris will be pumping them out like crazy. I still plan on running open top. But you will hear me crying when I get a Picasso and he decides to jump. Apex has a new advanced leak detection module. How come it can't be an advanced fish jump detection module? lol

And I topped off this morning, about half of what I usually do. I'll keep an eye to see if it was just a fluke, but if this cuts evap, i'm gonna be one happy guy! :happy:

Give it time, I'm sure you will eventually drop an ATO in there.

That's a very nice screen top. I'm sure Chris will be pumping them out like crazy. I still plan on running open top. But you will hear me crying when I get a Picasso and he decides to jump. Apex has a new advanced leak detection module. How come it can't be an advanced fish jump detection module? lol

To tell you the truth I much prefer to run rimless with no top, and it doesn't mean that I won't. I figured though, if there's a specific fish that is a known "jumper" that I just have to have, I would like that piece of mind. Plus if it helps with evap, that is pretty cool. :P

Oh yes, definitely. I will be purchasing an Elos Osmocontroller in the future. There's a few other things that take priority now, but I manually top off in the morning, and when I get home from work. I figure it's better to top off little bits twice a day to help keep salinity swings to a minimum, and it's not exactly hard - although a bit of a pain-in-the-ass.

SeahawkReefer

I vote BRS ATO dosing pump with Elos Digital Osmocontroller!!!

I vote BRS ATO dosing pump with Elos Digital Osmocontroller!!!

I've read a lot of people having their BRS dosing pumps die within one year. :unsure:

SeahawkReefer

I've read a lot of people having their BRS dosing pumps die within one year. :unsure:

Really? Thought they were supposed to be commercial/ non-hobby pumps... hmmm... The Elos comes with a sensor, controller, and pump so you could just use the one that comes with it, but I thought the brs dosing pump would be more gradual and accurate, but if it's not reliable then I guess not...

Archived