SaltCritters.com

Fragsreef.. floating 40 breeder SPS tank

frags

Hey guys so one of those upturned elbows for the overflow sucked in my 6 line.... I found him in the frag tank ;D So made a quick fix

2014-01-04094708_zpsebe06535.jpg

Make sure to check that often. That could get clogged and flood your tank.
  • Like 1

Make sure to check that often. That could get clogged and flood your tank.

I agree with you, but my tank has a bean animal design so I have 3 overflows and this is only on one of them.

I gave you my vote! Great job!

Thank you sir... I am in fourth I think and the top 5 make it, I hope can get it there.

• Like 1
He looks nice and plump! What an awesome fish!!!!

Yep hes not skinny..when I bought him he was not skinny and had great color, plus he was tank raised not born. Best part he was 35 bucks and I got him from petco lol.

• Like 2

Yep hes not skinny..when I bought him he was not skinny and had great color, plus he was tank raised not born. Best part he was 35 bucks and I got him from petco lol.

Nice! I've picked up a few gems from Petco LOL. Some are definitely better than others.
  • Like 1

Hey guys so one of those upturned elbows for the overflow sucked in my 6 line.... I found him in the frag tank ;D So made a quick fix
2014-01-04094708_zpsebe06535.jpg

I need to do this with the inlet on my skimmer.. I have one snail that likes to get in there and clog it at least 3x/week.. open up my cabinet and skimmer isn't working.. one of these days that snail is getting thrown out the window. this is a good idea!

• Like 1

Nice! I've picked up a few gems from Petco LOL. Some are definitely better than others.

The manager at my local petco is a reefer, he knows who to order from. He get ORA frags and I usually get them from him on sale so typically around 30 bucks. That pic with no kole tank is the green planet from ORA and its a fast grower.

I need to do this with the inlet on my skimmer.. I have one snail that likes to get in there and clog it at least 3x/week.. open up my cabinet and skimmer isn't working.. one of these days that snail is getting thrown out the window. this is a good idea!

thats a good idea for a skimmer!

• Like 1