inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Caribbean Bommie

Rehype

Deleted User 4

Either you guys scared Hype, or he is working his butt off getting some good pics. :unsure::happy:

Ok, there.

New page lol. No more posts now until the fts please.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing work Rehype, I love how natural is looks and the equipment choice really makes sure the tank is the focus.

Thanks alot buddy that was my aim...making sure tank equipment didnt take attention from the bommie

Please adopt me, I want to be an angler that lives in your sargassum. :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your hilarious kat.

Nice! That's the sort of tank I was trying to achieve with my retired 3 gallon. Clean look, lilly pipes etc. Yours looks awesome - I might give mine another go but with a slightly larger tank for more stable parameters.

Nice! That's the sort of tank I was trying to achieve with my retired 3 gallon. Clean look, lilly pipes etc. Yours looks awesome - I might give mine another go but with a slightly larger tank for more stable parameters.

Thanks alot gti so far the macro has done an awesome job at keeping everything stable

Bravo amigo... BRAVO! You nailed it. Even Frank Lloyd Wright would be impressed.

Hey DC! How goes it man? Its been a while. thanks alot for the feedback its sincerely appreciated.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Haha I wasn't saying it was bad I was just wondering how on earth he could pull that off lol

I'm up to 17 in my tank. :lol: EDIT: whoops, 19, I forgot about the mandarins. EDIT 2: 23, forgot the mollies and the damsel.

Hype, I love it. I love all of it. :)

List your macros whenever you get a chance.

Mermaids fan

Shaving brush

Cymopolia barbata

Halimeda opuntia

Codium sp

Gracilaria sp

Gracilaria Hayi

Heterosiphona Gibessii

Sargassum sp

Dictoya Cervicornis

Botryocladia sp

Galaxura sp

Wowza! looks so sweet! get some nice colored Florida Ricoridias in thurr! ;)

Thanks M! I have one but im going to get a few more nicely colored ones.

Wow. Quite a color contrast to your previous tank but it's no less good-looking.

Thanks herptile i was going after the shallow look (temperature wise) to get the macro and octocorals to stand out more.

I'm up to 17 in my tank. :lol: EDIT: whoops, 19, I forgot about the mandarins. EDIT 2: 23, forgot the mollies and the damsel.

Hype, I love it. I love all of it. :)

As long as everyones happy and healthy right? :happy:

Thanks alot ben i appreciate it.

Natural looking bommie, I love it, simplicity. How is flow being provided, gorgs like mucho flow. This tank should be easy to care for, not as stressful as the SPS tank :)

Natural looking bommie, I love it, simplicity. How is flow being provided, gorgs like mucho flow. This tank should be easy to care for, not as stressful as the SPS tank :)

Thanks christine. Im using an eheim 2213 for flow which is definitely overkill for a tank this size but fortunately the lily pipe does a great job of moving water without causing distress to any of the livestock. So far polyp extension is great on all the gorgs. Yep im hoping this can remain a self contained ecosystem that really only requires me to clip macros occasionally for nutrient export. So far its been working well and parameters have remained stable.

• Like 1

Thanks christine. Im using an eheim 2213 for flow which is definitely overkill for a tank this size but fortunately the lily pipe does a great job of moving water without causing distress to any of the livestock. So far polyp extension is great on all the gorgs. Yep im hoping this can remain a self contained ecosystem that really only requires me to clip macros occasionally for nutrient export. So far its been working well and parameters have remained stable.

Well it's just lovely to look at, I hope it brings you many years of pleasure.

Christine :)

I am sure I missed it, but where did you get your macros from? Curious as to what the larger brownish one is behind the large purple blade gorgonian in front...

Oh, and nice FTS's! :)

Mermaids fan

Shaving brush

Cymopolia barbata

Halimeda opuntia

Codium sp

Gracilaria sp

Gracilaria Hayi

Heterosiphona Gibessii

Sargassum sp

Dictoya Cervicornis

Botryocladia sp

Galaxura sp

:bowdown:

I hope we can trade some macros when they begin to grow out for you.

Wow, that is one beautiful tank man! Welcome back. Wish I had have the aquascaping talent you have. Everything looks so natural. Good luck with the tank.

Deleted User 4

:scarry:

Sooo amazingggg. :)

Damn, all those gorgs are photosynthetic?? Me need to get some!!!

What is that thing in the front on the sand bed?

It looks incredible! If you want any zoas, I can collect you some.

That would be awesome jacob!!!Let me know how much.

I am sure I missed it, but where did you get your macros from? Curious as to what the larger brownish one is behind the large purple blade gorgonian in front...

Oh, and nice FTS's! :)

A few different places...reef cleaners,sea life lfs etc. The brown algae is sargassum.

Thanks alot zooman

:bowdown:

I hope we can trade some macros when they begin to grow out for you.

Absolutely Im in need of some blue ochtodes :)

Wow, that is one beautiful tank man! Welcome back. Wish I had have the aquascaping talent you have. Everything looks so natural. Good luck with the tank.

Thanks fnard really appreciate it

:scarry:

Sooo amazingggg. :)

Damn, all those gorgs are photosynthetic?? Me need to get some!!!

What is that thing in the front on the sand bed?

Thanks alot ben

Yep they sure are

Rock Flower anemone

Deleted User 4

That would be awesome jacob!!!Let me know how much.

A few different places...reef cleaners,sea life lfs etc. The brown algae is sargassum.

Thanks alot zooman

Absolutely Im in need of some blue ochtodes :)

Thanks fnard really appreciate it

Thanks alot ben

Yep they sure are

Rock Flower anemone

Wait, what? Really? LOl it doesn't look anything like it...ahha

I thought it was one of those sea hares at 1st ahahah.

8419041427_306780b486_c.jpg

Lolol love this shot alot. Btw, I noticed all your fishes are hiding ahahah. Seriously, all those macro algae makes a perfect hiding/natural scenery/environment for your fishies to play around with :)

Archived