Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Caribbean Bommie

Rehype

Awesome set up Hype. Love the stocking choices. Can't wait for it to mature.

P.s. I nailed the jawfish and the chalk basses!

Thanks alot paleo

:lol: I know! I figured if anyone would guess it would be you lol

Beautiful! Very natural looking... Just found some more inspiration for my tank!

Thanks alot seahawk!

Ohhh...a big colony of just blue ricordeas would look perfect in there. Subtle color, nothing flashy. I think so anyways :) It all looks so beautiful!!!!

Thanks so much gena. i totally agree with you about the rics I gotta go find some nice ones.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like i look away for a minute and this tank is already set up and, quoting Billy Christal, it looks 'Simply Marvelous' :)

You've captured the Caribbean look very nicely, IMO.

Thanks alot man much appreciated.

jedimasterben

Great - thanks! :D

Oh wait, you were talking to Hype...... <_<:slap:;)

You know you can get some too. ;)

I'll let you both know next time I go and collect some stuff, it will be soon, it's been a few months since I've done it. It'll be just whatever the shipping cost is.

Well I mean it's pretty obvious you will get TOTM again in the future for this one. I've seen planted SW aquariums before, and only one other that pulled it off nicely(Lani), but this one takes the cake. It's just done very tastefully and functionally.

Not sure if you have mentioned it before, but where did you get your gorgs from? Were they all from SeaLife? Have you checked out the gorgs from coralmorph? They seems to have a large variety. I'm not too sure if they are PS or NPS, but they have a bunch of them up for sale right now. Just thought I would mention them because coralmorph is pretty much the only place I'll buy coral from now that they sell almost every type.

• Like 1

I'll let you both know next time I go and collect some stuff, it will be soon, it's been a few months since I've done it. It'll be just whatever the shipping cost is.

You da man!!! B):bowdown:

Hype, you are not bad either... ;)

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled updates... :)

Deleted User 4

Hey E,

What would be really extraordinary awesome, is if you made a video of this tank!!!

You always said you would back when you had your picO shallow but you never did!!!

This time is your chance :)

Awesome thanks alot ben

Well I mean it's pretty obvious you will get TOTM again in the future for this one. I've seen planted SW aquariums before, and only one other that pulled it off nicely(Lani), but this one takes the cake. It's just done very tastefully and functionally.

Not sure if you have mentioned it before, but where did you get your gorgs from? Were they all from SeaLife? Have you checked out the gorgs from coralmorph? They seems to have a large variety. I'm not too sure if they are PS or NPS, but they have a bunch of them up for sale right now. Just thought I would mention them because coralmorph is pretty much the only place I'll buy coral from now that they sell almost every type.

Thanks alot man i dont know if it will be totm anytime sson but it sure is a goal.

Yea all those gorgs are from sealife but ill definitely check out coral morph since i havent been to their site in a while

You da man!!! B):bowdown:

Hype, you are not bad either... ;)

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled updates... :)

:P:D

Hey E,

What would be really extraordinary awesome, is if you made a video of this tank!!!

You always said you would back when you had your picO shallow but you never did!!!

This time is your chance :)

I was planning to do one in a month or two when its grown in a bit more.

Well technically i did do a video on the pico shallow early on.. its buried somewhere in the early part of the thread :lol:

• Like 1

NICE! you've done it again.

Thanks Jessy

Priority is ~$15 and express is $40. I'll probably use an old liveaquaria box. And would you like frag plugs/disks or rubble?

Well if you have heat packs priority is fine but if not then express would be the best option. If you could leave them unmounted that would be great. Thanks again jacob

I don't want to go over hundreds of pages for one video ahahaha.

It would be worth your time :)

Heres a link.. Vid is kinda crappy and the tank was only like 6 months old at the time.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Heres a link.. Vid is kinda crappy and the tank was only like 6 months old at the time.

Hmmm the only problem was the shakiness. Man, that seahorse....is a killer dude!!! Miss that pet.

The tank looks great man!

Thanks alot for checking in man

Hmmm the only problem was the shakiness. Man, that seahorse....is a killer dude!!! Miss that pet.

Unfortunately didn't have a tripod at that point but yea i definitely miss her she was the best.

• Like 1

Well if you have heat packs priority is fine but if not then express would be the best option. If you could leave them unmounted that would be great. Thanks again jacob

Ill pm you when they're ready!

Thanks alot gti so far the macro has done an awesome job at keeping everything stable

Hey DC! How goes it man? Its been a while. thanks alot for the feedback its sincerely appreciated.

It goes good! It has been a bit. Sorry to hear about your last creation:( but this one is turning into something special fo' sho! Glad to see you bounce back in epic fashion! Says a lot about you and your work.

It goes good! It has been a bit. Sorry to hear about your last creation:( but this one is turning into something special fo' sho! Glad to see you bounce back in epic fashion! Says a lot about you and your work.

Thanks alot man really appreciate it. Are you planning any new builds?

I know this is early to say, but is there any update? olol

lol nah nothing to update. Probably next week.

• Like 1

What were some good LFS you told me about, again? I'll be in jersey February 8-10

check out aquatic obsessions in avenel or red sand in dunellen.

looking great hype, I don't know if it's been mentioned earlier but do you mind the bubbles from the return? I think it would end up driving me crazy.

Archived