SaltCritters.com

FloorLord's 29 Gallon Money Bucket!

FloorLord

Haha, School work has been killing me! I have no time to play!

Can you get on tonight Dane? I dont have much work tonight so i can probebly get online.

yeah! I will be online all night tonight!!

D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he cant cause he is coming to my house to trade me some corals LOL

Haha

yeah! I will be online all night tonight!!

Cool, I'll be on.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick Update, some new stuff, and..... PICS!!!!

Looks Like Barney, has inhabited a new crib!

s2wh93.jpg

s2who8.jpg

Sweet new Neon Green Leather of some kind, trippy colors!

s2whzm.jpg

Some sweet new Zoa's I just could not resist, they BLING under the moonlight!

s2wifa.jpg

Thanks for looking! More to come~

D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Awesome! I think he came over to my house the other day....Cool dude....

:P

Can I have a FTS please?

What type of clams are the ones you have and where'd you get them? I've been looking for one like the ones you have for awhile. TIA

:P

Can I have a FTS please?

There is one on the 1st page of this thread! Once my new stand is done, I will post a new FTS!!!!!

What type of clams are the ones you have and where'd you get them? I've been looking for one like the ones you have for awhile. TIA

Crocea's! I have since gotten rid of both Clams, they were just too big! One went to Raskal311, and one went to ezcompany!

D

• 4 weeks later...

Got my new stand, and canopy, and I am amazed at how good they came out! Super stoked!

I will have the new lighting (150W HQI retro) and new skimmer, (ASM Mini G, w/ a 2500 Sedra) Saturday!

I plan on maybe modifying a lid into the front of the canopy, and also putting a couple fans in each side. If anyone could point me in the right direction to find some retro VHO's w/ reflectors, ehem, TOM, that would be rad!

here is some pics!

24omznl.jpg

22614260645.jpg

Why did you get rid of the 250? Nice stand and canopy

Thanks!

Thing was too damn noisy, man! Plus, just not into mounting the pendant inside the canopy!

D

Thanks!

Thing was too damn noisy, man! Plus, just not into mounting the pendant inside the canopy!

D

Thats weird I cant hear mine at all...

Dude! Nice! it's looking great in those shots! Glad to see that! Your tank looks awesome as well!

You should link up your sig, with your tank thread!

D

• 2 weeks later...

:D

OK, so got the ASM, and ghetto fuge/sump in!

25zqp3c.jpg

Few more parts, including a bulb, ATO, and getting these canopy fans put in, and she is all ready to rock!

25zqqno.jpg

Really impressed w/ The Mini G, that Sedra seriously pumps, and the results after a half a night of skimming are indeed impressive IMO. (20 X better than the old CSS)

25zqs5w.jpg

D

damn. Mine must have been a Lemon. I know they did come out w/ a newer model, maybe that is why?

I have not had any fish, coral, or anything in the tank for almost 3 months now, so I doubt any color will come, I am just impressed by the foam, I hate skimmer's that pull liquid.

D

damn. Mine must have been a Lemon. I know they did come out w/ a newer model, maybe that is why?

I have not had any fish, coral, or anything in the tank for almost 3 months now, so I doubt any color will come, I am just impressed by the foam, I hate skimmer's that pull liquid.

D

I do have one fish in the prop tank thats probably why but the think kicks some serious butt....Heck it gives my lifereef a run for its money...

Archived