ReefCleaners.org

FloorLord's 29 Gallon Money Bucket!

FloorLord

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like that frogspawn might be putting a hurtin' on your new Acan. Might wanna space them a little more.

yeah they were just there temp. to get acclimated to my lighting, everything is in it's own little place now!

As requested, a recent FTS, hopefully one of these days Pili will show me how to get the plush FTS, until then, my crappy ones will have to do! lol

nyidtf.jpg

and, since I am just in a picturey mood today, some strange, but cool shots

LPS-Central

nyie5w.jpg

more LPS

nyiel3.jpg

left to right, top-down

nyiecm.jpg

right to left, top-down

nyig3q.jpg

more to come!

D

Haha!! FTS looks great!! Just need to take it at night with the lights off so that you dont get that reflections.

The blastos looks pretty sweet too!!

Let me know when you getting back online and we will play some halo (i broke one of the thumbsticks on my 360 controller though so i need to get a new one)

Yeah dude Ill have to look at the neon green to see if its frag-able....Ill let you know...I want some of those cool neon green blastos you got....Do you have any frags?

Haha!! FTS looks great!! Just need to take it at night with the lights off so that you dont get that reflections.

The blastos looks pretty sweet too!!

Let me know when you getting back online and we will play some halo (i broke one of the thumbsticks on my 360 controller though so i need to get a new one)

Thx for making me feel good, Alex. We all know the pic sux! lol

Thanks on the Blasto's, I am really into them! (and really getting a good deal on em')

Man, that sux about your controller, I will be online all night tonight, after I hit up some sushi! Dude, I can't play Halo for crap w/ the 360 controller, puts my hands in a really different position then I am use to, and my BR'ing goes to crap.

D

Yeah dude Ill have to look at the neon green to see if its frag-able....Ill let you know...I want some of those cool neon green blastos you got....Do you have any frags?

You mean the highlighter colored ones? I have a 1 polyp frag of it, I need to frag it again, it's got a grip of babies underneath the main polyp!

I think a may end up just buying a colony of Merletti! Justin I am sure would be super stoked!

D

Id go with you and buy more corals but I have to save for the new apartment and I need to buy a ton of ammo to shoot for this Sunday for my shotgun.....sux

Id go with you and buy more corals but I have to save for the new apartment and I need to buy a ton of ammo to shoot for this Sunday for my shotgun.....sux

Nice, I think I will make another trip to LPS-land this weekend! :)

i love your GSP!

Thanks, dude! I should have a bunch of free frags of that stuff, really soon!

Yeah Dane you need to hook me up with a frag of your awesome GSP also!

No problemovich, bro!

D

WOW! My tank was only $108 out the door! Yeah dude, plumbing is sooooo expensive! I need to get into plastics, once you got something like a loc-line patended, you can flood the market and charge whatever you want for them!

D

my tanks only gonna be about $150 custom starfire glass

$33.59 for a QuietOne 1200

$20 for Plumbing (all flow comes from 2 holes drilled on bottom of tank, just like Fishs)

$40 for Stand

$140 for 70w MH 14k lighting with everything

$10 for top off

$18 for 50w Jager heater

$50 for custom 20x10x13 sump

$30 for sump materials.

So basically what killed me was the lighing and others is just lots of little things

Archived