Top Shelf Aquatics

FloorLord's 29 Gallon Money Bucket!

FloorLord

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that with your D200? How much was it? That thing takes some sweet shots.

yes! :)

VERY expensive! Especially w/ the macro lens! lol

Thanks alot tho!

D

You're a gangsta. Those baby's are like 2 g's. No wonder you're selling those toadstool's for $50! LOL

Yeah, taking pics of bird poop on a car window, and seeing what they ate, has never seemed so cool! LOL

Hey I do have some smaller $30-$35 frags if you want one?

D

See, I knew you could hook a brotha up! If you ship Priority on a Friday, do you think I'll get it on Saturday?

no, I don't think that Priority ships on Sat. or Sun. and it's not really good to risk it sitting on the weekend.

D

Yes it does. I've recieved and sent stuff. Maybe I can drive down there. Lake Forest is down by Irvine, no?

yup! Bout 5 minutes from The Spectrum!

huh, did not know USPS shipped Priority on weekends! I never really ship out anything other than Monday mornng, as far as Priority goes.

D

Alright. I'll see if I can make it this weekend. If not, I can definitely make it next weekend. Can you hold on to one for me? If not, we might have to knuckle down! :owned: LOL

Alright. I'll see if I can make it this weekend. If not, I can definitely make it next weekend. Can you hold on to one for me? If not, we might have to knuckle down! :owned: LOL

LOL

No sweat, man!

D

• 1 month later...
PseudanthiasVentralis

looking to get a chiller on this thing pretty quick, as the pendant gets hella hot.

Watch south park at all??? :D cool tank

looking to get a chiller on this thing pretty quick, as the pendant gets hella hot.

Watch south park at all??? :D cool tank

oh yeah! and thanks! :)

D

Mony busket LOL. Thats what this hobby is alright...

Uhhhhhhhhh, YA! Especially after 12-13 years of it!

D

What's the price for the Iz LPS Frack Pack? <--- I like that

PM me the price.

$60, and beleive me, this is the best one yet, you won't be dissapointed. Was there any Aiptasia on the LR I gave you?

D

Mony busket LOL. Thats what this hobby is alright...

I was just looking at this post again, have you seen "Suicide Kings?"

"Common man, you've got a Benzo, and I've got a busket, man...." LOL

What a great flick.

D

Uhhhhhhhhh, YA! Especially after 12-13 years of it!

D

$60, and beleive me, this is the best one yet, you won't be dissapointed. Was there any Aiptasia on the LR I gave you?

D

Cool! I think we might have to ship, don't know if I'll be down there anytime soon. Unless we meet somewhere between.

1 aiptasia, still waiting for my peppermint to get at it. But, I might use Aiptasia Control, if PHIXION let's me use some. He's so rude somtimes, you know?

Cool Cool....

Lemme know either way...

That's cool. My Q has sooooo much Aiptasia, so I was worried.

I have some of that stuff, it's kinda tough to use since you have to pierce them with a needle. I have some if you want it.

Just use Kalk, or Joe's Juice. BAM, BOOYAKASHA! GONE!

D

Archived