SaltCritters.com

FloorLord's 29 Gallon Money Bucket!

FloorLord

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hasnt burned in so I dont know the true color of it yet but right now its pretty blue compared to my XM15K and is 100 times more intense

• 2 weeks later...

Some new pics, enjoy!

Moon-Lit Toxic Booger Zoa's, lol

000_0560.JPG

2 new kinds of GSP, especially proud of the one on the left!

000_0567.JPG

and, a crappy FTS, excuse the X-mas light reflection! lol

000_0566.JPG

more to come

D

Thx Accord,

I went ahead and got a couple of the Odyssea Moonlight tubes, they are submersible, and really do a good job @ spreading the light throughout the tank, I'm pretty stoked on em'. Might be a little too much, but, I don't think anything minds! lol

D

lol.

I have been super-stacked with X-mas shopping/decorating, but, plan on hooking up soon, Tom! howz the rest of the week looking for ya?

D

The rest of the week is clear as far as I know....I hear you with christmas shopping Im broke! lol

I still have the light delfector shields for your ocean light if you want them...

BTW: That frag of red monti fell in between some rocks and is MIA :( I almost cried

dude, I feel your pain, those Clove polyps fell behind my scape'. I see them, and they r still open and happy, I just cannot get to them! I need some of those $30 tong-things! lol

I will give you a call tonight/tommorow!

D

That sucks! Oh well at least they are still living...

Give me a call man you got to come over and see the tank with the new bulb. My corals are a lot happier

cool, will do, Tom!

I want a colony of those clove's! CO sold that one before I could get down there!

D

I made a nice small colony from the polyps that fell off my large colony. Im thinking about selling the large colony and keeping the small colony I made. I was thinking of posting my large colony of cloves for sale here or maybe Ill break the colony in 2 pieces and sell it...Either way let me know and you will have first dibs...

Maybe Ill break it in half and sell one to you and maybe your neon green toadstool buddys would trade me a toad for the other half...If not maybe Ill see how much credit coral oasis would give me for the other half...

Ill keep you posted

NaughtyCashew--> Thx alot, it's actually just some indoor lights hung around the breakfast nook, we have a fake 3 ft. tall tree! lol

Tom--> not sure they would trade, but I am down either way! Don't worry, there is PLENTY of Neon Green Toadies available, whenever you r ready!

D

thx Alex!!!!

I know, weird thing is, I have not even begun to stock this bad boy!

I got 3 more Neon Green Toadstools on the way! Then, SPS time!!! :)

D

• 2 weeks later...

new Pics, enjoy! Happy New Year!!!!

Green Monti from proraptor, growing super fast, and REALLY fuzzy

000_0638.JPG

Kryptonite Neon GSP!!!

000_0636.JPG

New Super Crocea! AWESOME!

000_0625.JPG

Close-up

000_0637.JPG

and, new FTS

000_0634.JPG

more to come...

D

thx dude!

yeah, I need to find a lithium rechargable CRV-3, dunno if they make them yet.

I really need to tune my camera too, the pics are not coming out very good.

maybe after I get rid of my flatworm problem.... argh, damn tanks!

Pili--> Halo w/ Snoop was fun yesterday, we should play again soon!

D

Archived