Innovative Marine Aquariums

FloorLord's 29 Gallon Money Bucket!

FloorLord

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, and their bulbs are WAAAAAAAAAAY to far off the water, for how big the tanks are, not feeling the 20K's on their tanks either, don't know what it is, just not bright enough, for my liking.

D

I like it though cause I know if the coral looks good there its going to look awesome in mine!

what size bulkheads are you running on your drain and returns?

i was thinkin of doing a 29/10 setup like yours. do you feel you have too much flow with the mag 12?

i was thinking mag 9.5 or whatever it is, with no scwd

yeah man, I have never seen a Mag run hot, they only have 1 working part on them? I was going to go w/ a Quiet One, as I had heard alot of good things about them.

D

• 3 weeks later...

Some pics of new stuff, enjoy!

Purple Firefish

Purple_Firefish.JPG

crappy, blurry pic of my new Panda-Bear Goby! This dude is tiny! that frilly muck, is only about the size of a half dollar! (for comparison)

000_0458.JPG

New Carpenters Fairy Wrasse, sleeping!

000_0465.JPG

new Birdnest frag, from Bayslayer, coloring up good, in less than a week!

000_0459.JPG

Tigah's Blasto, he will never pick up! lol Gobe Bryant swooping in for the photo-op!

000_0460.JPG

more to come!

D

thanx dude!

all the fishies, I got a smokin deal on, and they r all Cherry-picked!!!!

I will stop by some time this weekend, if you r not busy, with a couple cold ones!

D

thx Alex!

there is so many types of Fairy Wrasses! I wanted to try and pick one that would stay small!

I really dig him, I will snap a pic when he is swimming, his colors are outrageous!

And, hey, let's play some Halo, dude! I keep missing you online!

D

hehe, yeah, i havent been playing much lately...I've been super busy with school work. Will be on this weekend though (probebly tommorow night).

cool man, I'll see ya' on, the new Playlists are pretty fun!!!

Here is another shot, of the new fishies, together.

000_0474.JPG

D

thx dude!

pretty stoked on him! Pics don't do him justice, he has really cool fin movement, almost a flutter. so cool!

gonna get some moonlights today, I think.

D

Archived