Coral Vue Hydros

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm.......

I should enter to represent old folks here(01-02), and to intimidate Tigahboy but..........

Too bad I am really busy cooking something up. ;)

LOL. this sounds like cop out!

Hey, in case yallz have been wondering, He's making a tidepool. Said so in my thread cause I am too!

There! I said it! Your cover's blown T-boy!!!!

Hey, in case yallz have been wondering, He's making a tidepool. Said so in my thread cause I am too!

There! I said it! Your cover's blown T-boy!!!!

I think he is going to go one step further then your setup and have real wave action (thus the long tank).

You think thats scares me???

THINK AGAIN

It should.. this is the reason why I stayed out of custom (that and no money).

Leave it up to Tigah to replicate the ocean.

:)

Got my lights today from ccjung at nanocustoms. Thanks, Chris!

23" T5's, baby!

pico06.jpg

pico07.jpg

pico08.jpg

My pvc supplies were also delivered today.

pico09.jpg

dont worry yosh....I know what dennis is doing and will vouch that you had the idea long ago....

I'm just going to laugh when water goes flying out of the side of his "2.5 fuge" LOL

Nobody has any idea do they?

dont worry yosh....I know what dennis is doing and will vouch that you had the idea long ago....

I'm just going to laugh when water goes flying out of the side of his "2.5 fuge" LOL

Nobody has any idea do they?

some of us know what he is doing...but if you said the "name" of it here most of the people here would'nt know what we were talkin about...LOL...even though this is'nt something that is a "new concept" I don't think anyone has actualy tried it in a tank this size. that's why I hope it works out like he has tested it to work people will be blown away...sorry if I have said too much Tiagh...

FishMaster1000

Tigah, I am so glad you got those lights. I am thinking of putting them on my 28 bowfront when I convert my Nc6 over! Gotta update us on how you like them!! Loooking good man cannot wait to see the final product!!! It came with the bulbs correcT?

that's why I hope it works out like he has tested it to work

Indeed. Prototype has already been made out of two 2.5AGA's. And I let it run for at least 24 hours w/o any probs. So it's application to the custom pico w/ a few extra modifications should be fine (i hope).

Tigah, I am so glad you got those lights. I am thinking of putting them on my 28 bowfront when I convert my Nc6 over! Gotta update us on how you like them!! Loooking good man cannot wait to see the final product!!! It came with the bulbs correcT?

Bulbs were included. I might replace them w/ other t5 bulbs, but will wait and see how the stock bulbs look over the tank first.

how many bulbs are in there, 6? or is that just the reflection off the reflectors?

also, how much does a light setup like that cost? im in the lighting market for my 29g now, and its either 250w MH, or some VHO

Archived