ReefCleaners.org

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

The tank is freaking sweet tigah! I can't wait to see what you do with it. Is there any word from gil about the cutoff deadline? It's 10pm on Nov 6th and I can't find ya in the checkin threads... I'm getting worried that I may have to actualy compete in this thing... :P

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna try my best to have it running w/in next couple of days. Can't rush quality work. =P

I don't want to check-in w/ somethin half-assed ya know?

Yeah, you can't rush the tigah!!! A masterpeice takes time...

Anyhow, right after posting that ^ I read the check-in thread where gil said that we have a couple days to get those pix in... Thats good for people who were even more behind than me, but kinda sux, because if I had known that I would have let my silicone dry for the recomended 48 hours, not the 16 that I gave it! I just hope that the tank isn't poison now! Do you know anything about that tigah?

ok, thanks tigah... and to confirm your answer, my g/f just found somthing alive in my tank, so it can't be that bad off. We're not sure what it is yet, kinda looks like a snail with a shell that looks like half a muscle shell on it's back. Going to try and ID it now...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wow,

I just started reading this thread and may I say I'm tunned in. I can't wait to see who gets pole position and finishes the race at number 1...

Here is my award winning 1 gallon pico tank with only 18 watts of lighting that took first prize at www.nanotanks tank of the summer contest...

fe08sz.jpg

The really cool thing about my entry is that I won the contest with my tank only costing me 8 dollars for the glass tank and all frags from the LFS ranged only 9 dollars a frag.

Sometimes it's just creativity that makes your number 1....

Can't wait to see the entries....

Mike

WOW! Nice tank! I didn't get the whole feel for that tank until I saw the watch.

And tigah, I think you're right. I looked in my holding tank where the rock came from and they were everyware!!! I caught a few and shot pix of them.

snail004.jpg

snail002.jpg

Sorry 4 the hijack, but I thought you might want to see.

Nice tank Mike...beautiful!

Those are stomatellas and they are super duper snails! I love 'em!! :)

Now where's that up and running shot Tigah? Keepin' everyone in suspense...MAN! :P

neanderthalman

He's probably going to wait until about three minutes before the deadline to post his checkin photo, just to drive everybody insane with worry :P

lol, dont think you will get that outa him for a while.

I like how he(or you?) keep your tank secretive, makes them much more interesting and I always tag your threads.

Anyways, I musta read the check-point thread wrong, last time I read it, it said you only had a day.

When is the deadline? I thought it was yesterday?

contrary to popular belief...I am actually working on the pico. =P

only prob: my camera can't read my compact flash card for some reason. Just ordered a new compact flash card, so hopefully I can get back to taking pics of my progress along the way in a couple of days.

P.S. plumbing should be done by tonight and it will be filled for water test.

The anticipation is killing me!!!

Tigah, your tank is going to be awesome. Just the glass looks freakishly cool. I want to copy your design for one at home! Just let me know if you start to sell those tanks and lights. I want one.

Tanks lookin' pretty sweet man. Between you and the other 04's, I've got my work cut out for me. Beating the 05'ers should be simple, its my class I'm worried about. :P

Archived