Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

i'm trying to figure out how this is a pico....hmmm..

lol strawberry shortcake stools. that must've been the deal breaker :o

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you mean babycackes???

to find the tank volume you do LxWxH....and then divide by 231....so lets do the math...

23x5x5= 575 then divide 575 by 231 so...575/321= 2.4891774 ....round that to 2.48g's a little under 2.5g's it is a pico..(without the sump) ;):tears::tears::tears::scarry:fingerscrossed:eek:

FishMaster1000
how many bulbs are in there, 6? or is that just the reflection off the reflectors?

also, how much does a light setup like that cost? im in the lighting market for my 29g now, and its either 250w MH, or some VHO

There is only 2 bulbs in that setup. I do not know off the top of my head how long a 29 gallon is but if its 36" nanotuners.com has that setup that will fit it. I think it may have 4 bulbs though!

So when Tigahboy wins this... What's going to happen to his Platinum Reef prize? It sure seems like he's going through a whole lot of effort so he doesn't have to dish out that extra $50 gift certificate! ;)

Hey, Dennis, can I have the Plaitnum Reef gift certificate if/when you win? I promise to spend it all in one place! :D

So when Tigahboy wins this... What's going to happen to his Platinum Reef prize? It sure seems like he's going through a whole lot of effort so he doesn't have to dish out that extra $50 gift certificate! ;)

Hey, Dennis, can I have the Plaitnum Reef gift certificate if/when you win? I promise to spend it all in one place! :D

Haha. I'm not doing this for the prize. And if by some chance I ended up w/ the PR prize, I'll probably pass it along to someone else. =)

And the fixture has only 2 bulbs. 23" in length. Should fit nicely over the pico.

FishMaster1000

Any updates Tigah? You have gotten me so curious. Your feeding just enough information to reel everyone in and keeping them in suspense!

Ah ha... figured it out! (sorry I'm a little slow :P ) Zap's comment about Yosh just made me realize what your doing! I just talked to Yosh about that design a few days ago (lol... he suggested I try and use it in this contest... hind-sight is 20-20 I guess)! I just hope what Zap suggested doesn't really happen! What a wet/salty mess that would be, huh? :o

good luck again.

Jared

p.s. - I still think I'm gonna win. :D

Hi Dennis,

Going back to the ever so important topic of theme song choice, surely there can be only one...

"Eye of the Tigah!"

I can see the video now...

It's the eye of the Tigah, it's the cream of the fight (With your boxer picture)

Risin' up to the challenge of our rivals ('05 logo)

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night (Mantis pic)

And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the Tigah

Waddya reckon? :)

I'll definitely be following this one with interest Good luck!

Ed

Hi Dennis,

Going back to the ever so important topic of theme song choice, surely there can be only one...

"Eye of the Tigah!"

I can see the video now...

It's the eye of the Tigah, it's the cream of the fight (With your boxer picture)

Risin' up to the challenge of our rivals ('05 logo)

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night (Mantis pic)

And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the Tigah

Waddya reckon? :)

I'll definitely be following this one with interest Good luck!

Ed

A Rocky classic. I think we have a winner. =)

I'll see what I can put together in terms of a video.

Hey Chris, I've had that "Oceanman" song stuck in my head for the past few days!

Tigah, want to PM me a link so I can D/L the song, I want to make it as my ringer on my cell, seriously :D

Hey Chris, I've had that "Oceanman" song stuck in my head for the past few days!

Tigah, want to PM me a link so I can D/L the song, I want to make it as my ringer on my cell, seriously :D

You're a dork. :mellow:

Archived