Innovative Marine Aquariums

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so since the bott of the "sump" is drilled......doing a little "old school"......I love it.....

good luck to everyone ELSE...LOL....

04 rock on....

Smokin-Reefer

Dennis the Menace, The custom tank is definatly gonna be ILL. Ever since I seen one of those 6g "bookcase" tanks at Petco I've had this dying urge to get one made- Maybe you'll be the kick in the pants to acctually do this. I'm still around. Mostly on RC now though, I'm working on a 40/50 breeder to hopefully be up by valentines day. However, I just bought the bane of all nano-reefs.....A nano cube, so I had to see what you crazy ass kids were doing to these things. It's kind of an interim tank if you will.

But yea, I'm still alive.

Kids are MAD GAY w/ the hate. This is rediculous, ludicrous, and just plain TIRED.

The man is a true reefer, and is always quick to help out someone else. To hate on that, is to hate on your own Father.

Dennis is your dad.

Word.

Sorry to Hijak.

I don't hate. I appreciate.

That custom tank was a kick in the pants! The shock value was great.

Finally something in the custom category that's really custom!

damn you Tig!

Now I have to build a Reef One Mini Reef Ready Tank.

I'm gonna go all out...little mini custom cabinet, mini calcium reactor, mini beckett skimmer....

Just kidding. We'll see what I can come up with next. Keep up Tig!

SHOW US ALREADY DAMNIT!!!! you and your daym suspense ;)

Is your site done yet..come on...... just messing, can't way to see what you

have in store. Good luck in the contest also.

tigah, just wanted to say im excited to see how your tank comes along. You were one of the reefers that inspired me to dive into reef tanks! keep up the good work!

This should be the song everyone else in custom is singing...

I will survive....... HEY, HEY! It took all the strength I had not to fall apart... I used to stay up all night long feelin' sorry for myself....

Sorry, I was listening to that song, as I wrote that. And I still am. Anyways, I imagine some of you will be in that predicament. Telling Tigah to get out of your doors and all.

tigah, just wanted to say im excited to see how your tank comes along. You were one of the reefers that inspired me to dive into reef tanks! keep up the good work!

Thanks for the very nice compliment. =)

Thanks for the very nice compliment. =)

You better win, Dennis.. I bet the money of the bulkheads on ya! (j/k)

that thing's coming nice, tigah. Keep up the neat work ;)

btw, did you recieve the letter already?

FishMaster1000

Come on Tigah an update for all us eager ones :happy: ...I need to see something that will just blow me out of the water and inspire me as your NC6 did. That 15 Gallon you have going is inspiring me to setup my 28 bowfront as a reef. I am going to do it basically because I see the beauty coming from your tanks! So update Please!!! :unsure:

Haha. u guys are gonna give me performance anxiety.

Unfortunately, no updates for today. Still doing the waiting game for parts, supplies, etc.

Archived