Top Shelf Aquatics

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the only one I know of!

Ultimatereef.net has a few people who keep nanos but not very many.

Generally most LFS over here discourage people from keeping nanos. I've been kicked out of a shop for talking about my Pico as I "[wouldn't] stop lying, tanks like that are impossible!"

There's only a couple of suppliers who do small frags. Reefworks.co.uk and fishmansfrags.co.uk who aquaculture their own stuff.

Thats why a few of us on NR.co.uk are buying up large colonies of LPS and fragging them up for eachother.

Damn, you registered already! I was going to pre-register tigah and tigahboy with the passwords 04reeferssuck! :)

tigah, is there significance to getting a black koi/carp? there's a few fung shui myths about black fish, just wondering if you chose black for a reason.

i like it. i like the placement of it too.

GL with your entry BTW :)

I just now that koi in general is symbolic of luck and fortune. Not sure what the black one specifically signifies.

Didn't actually chose for it to be black per se. I just pick the outline of the picture and my tattoo artist just fills in the shading w/o telling me what he intends to do. haha. I trust him tho since he did great work on my other tatts.

You're killing me with the suspense Tigah! I want to see an update already :P By the way, I need you to show me how to "pimp" my new 72G tank! It is in desperate need of some Tigah inspired ideas! I sent you a PM btw.

Kids are MAD GAY w/ the hate. This is rediculous, ludicrous, and just plain TIRED.

The man is a true reefer, and is always quick to help out someone else. To hate on that, is to hate on your own Father.

Dennis is your dad.

Word.

Sorry to Hijak.

Tigah I got this far in the thread and I just lost it. that is the greatest snippet of a post I have ever seen...I really don't know what to say but dad can I take your pico to prom to impress my date?

good job on the contest. good luck

post-7528-1131163692_thumb.jpg

Haha. Good ol' Smokin Reefer.

And guess what I'm pickin' up tomorrow? JUST in time too since deadline is tomorrow as well. *phew*

I thought the deadline was today :huh: Does that mean I'm gonna have to wait ANOTHER day to see this tank in action? :( I really want to see some action shots here!

I thought the deadline was today :huh: Does that mean I'm gonna have to wait ANOTHER day to see this tank in action? :( I really want to see some action shots here!

Oh, I meant today. I'm picking up the pico in a couple of hours. =)

Blind Tree Frog

Sounds like he should have a day or two, he just needs to make sure he doesn't get posting before then so they don't think he was taking Gil's kindness as an advantage.

someone should drive to Tigahs and wake him up. He's probably passed out.

Chris

omgomgomg:scarry::haha:

BTW I live about 5 to 10 minutes away from him I should rush it over there man.

Normally i'd say what the fuss, but I know this little tank means so much to him and team '04. If you are that close, maybe you should stop by.

Chris

I thought Gilman said that the thread would be open a couple days and he wouldn't be deleting contest threads right away.

I'm sure Tigah will make the deadline as long as it's until 3am. :P

Oh man. i passed out and JUST woke up. =/

I have less than 2 hours before deadline (I'm assuming midnight is cut-off) to go all the way out to Pomona to pick up the tank and take pics w/ DVD and socks.

blah. I might have to sit this one out, folks. :(

Archived