ReefCleaners.org

Travis' Pico

Travis

Hey guys, what's up?

Here's the equipment that I have already purchased and is on the way!

- Hood and Base from www.HogsHoods.com which will be stained Red Mahogany to match my room.

- 2 x 18w PC Retro Kit to place inside the Hood.

- 2 x CurrentUSA Luner Lights (Nocturnal Blue), that's 4 LEDs in total. 8)

- Nimble Nano Magnet Cleaner

- RO Unit, 75 GPD

- DI Add On

- Instant Ocean

- AC 300

- Current USA "Fission" Protien Skimmer, should be shipped in late October. The Skimmer will be in the AC 300

- 50w Marinland Heater

That's all Folks!

For this tank, I will be painting the Back and Bottom BLACK, and going Bare Bottom with Egg Crate. To fill the Bottum, I will be using alot of Zoathids, Ricordia, and maybe a Fungia Plate.

Here's a Picture of the Hood and Base. It will be shipped Monday, the 17th.

Hood-n-Base.jpg

Here's 3 pictures of my Float Switch with Snail Guard :)

FS-SG.jpg

FS.jpg

SG.jpg

I'm waiting on a few more things, and I will be up and going within 2 weeks.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet Travis! The hood is pretty awsome also. Is the ac300 going to be a fuge also or just going to house the skimmer?

The AC300 is going to house the Skimmer and Heater. It will also be the main/only flow for the tank. No need for some dinki powerhead :lol:

Update! I got the RO/DI unit in today :D I just don't know how to set it up...It didn't come with any instructions lol.

I could realy use some help here.

Oh yeah, I have to move the tank to another location in the house because I have some damage in my cieling from the Hurricane and I may have to have the cieling removed and have another one put up... :rant:

I have chosen to move it into our Kitchen :D

TheL.C.Reefer

travis...lookin good so far...is that skimmer gonna fit in that aquaclear? wow if so thats a really small skimmer...have there been any reviews of that skimmer or is it brand new to the market...later man

Current USA is just getting into the Nano-Reef market and this is one of thier new products.

Yea.. and they are doing a good job at it too.. I just got their 18w PC fixture /w moonlight and I must say it is pretty nice! I hope they do a MH fixture /w T5's or PC's soon.. I would get one for my 26G I am planning.

The IO Salt Mix from Petsmart.com came in today....Empty bag and a cardboard box full of salt...

Oh yeah, I got the RO/DI unit set up, now time to teak it to make it 4g:1g, Waste water to Good water. :)

Archived