Cultivated Reef

Travis' Pico

Travis

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ZooGirl :)

Tigah told me I am the first person to get a frag of those Zoas, and he said that he would be puting them on PlatinumReefs.com soon (Maybe Tonight?).

Things I am getting today...

• Sand!
  • 2 Turban (Red Striped) Snails
  • 1 Scarlet Reef Hermit

The Reason why I am getting sand is because well, it just dosn't look all that natural without it :lol:

Looking forward to seeing a full tank shot! Gorgeous corals! I don't know how you got all those corals from Tigah considering the site has been under construction for what seems like forever :( I keep checking in the hopes that the corals will be up. I desperately want those pink sparkle zoos. Lucky for me I think I have some awesome bartering corals now (I have come into possession of a real rarity) :P Anyway, great tank and looking forward to seeing an update :)

The Sand is in, I repeat, the Sand is IN!

WOW!

Much better!

The Snails are doing one hell of a job on that little bit of hair algae and diatoms I had in there. The Hermit is also chompin' down on some hair and bubble algae :D

FTS on Sunday!

Well, I got board tonight, so, I made a Moonlight out of Old Game Boy parts :lol:

It looks realy good, it's a single White LED.

I'll post pictures Sunday along with the FTS B)

Yeah, i like welsi better becuase the polyps are bigger and usually more colorful but both are still nice.

Trav, nice FTS but you need a nice cave or arch are something in there. The aquascaping looks a little plain IMO. Corals are awsome though.

Archived