Pod Your Reef

Sebea's 62 gallon custom

Sebea

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here! i had to pay for everything for my previous setups and the 75 gallon i am not paying for because it is going in my dads room! my 5.5 gallon ( very exspensive even though it was 5.5 gallons lol ) and my 20 gallon that im setting up ( even more exspensive ) i have to pay for! Just work hard and buy 1 thing at a time!

Nick

lol. I have made good progress on the stand, but I can't work on it that often. I have to drive 30 minutes to my uncle's, where we are building it.

I will take pics Sunday probably with progress. Sorry for the wait, it's hard for me too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Forget the CA reactor and the controller. Wheres the tank and stand? o.O

Just busting your balls to get it done even though I know you don't have time; I just want to see it setup that's all.

Well, me being a master carpenter (sarcasm), the stand came out crooked the first time around. I'll get it done though, just much slower than I expected. Sorry to everyone, but I doubt I'll have this baby going full reef for about half a year. My family is moving to Florida from New York in June. Setting it up, and taking it down after 6 months would be a huge ordeal (Keep in mind, I have to get settled down in the new house also).

So, I have decided to either focus on my pico for half a year, or set up the 62 fish only until it's time to move. I wouldn't have to set up the chiller, MH, Closed loop, Ca reactor, or anything too fancy.

Of course, I am upset, but I think that I am making the right decision.

I will still have updates with the stand and everything. :)

Thanks!

:naughtydance: it's coming for the holidays!!!!! Along with my precious Ca reactor. :naughtydance:

Aquacontroller deals courtesy of Reef Central and Premium Aquatics! Reef Central member group buy. I just got an AC JR with all the bells and whistles..

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/m...&Category_Code=

Thanks for the info! I will most likely get the jr. How do you like yours?

Should get it from UPS this Friday. Ill post an update once I play with it a bit.

Could be. I may order a glass or acrylic tank from glasscages. I heard they don't have much quality, but they are built well. What do you think?

My brother has a 240g from them. I wasnt just impressed with the tanks size but it's a high quality tank, built very very well with braces and supports. glass trim frame on the bottom and on the top, borders the tank for support. Truely good craftsmanship

• 1 month later...

Hes made significant progress on the stand but the tank probebly wont be set up until after we move. He is concentrating on his 11" cube now :)

Archived